Easy Win Win Trophy Method

iamdemon7

I found an easy way to get the trophy for having the same amount of points at the 4th round using 2 controllers if you want to add it to the guide or whatever.I don't know if everyone's games start the same way as mine but if they do delete your save data go to 70's decade & if the very first game asks a vegetable in italian cooking,have player 1 answer garlic worth 5 points,after that keep pressing square answering nothing,then round 2 player 1 also pick only school worth 49 giving you 54 points total,then the 3rd round with player 2 pick only cherry worth 12 points giving you 24 points because points are doubled,then 4th round with player 2 pick only ball game worth 10 points but their tripled giving yo 30 bringing player 2 score total to 54 & bam there's your trophy.Hope you guys understood my explain good:)

I found an easy way to get the trophy for having the same amount of points at the 4th round using 2 controllers if you want to add it to the guide or whatever.I don't know if everyone's games start the same way as mine but if they do delete your save data go to 70's decade & if the very first game asks a vegetable in italian cooking,have player 1 answer garlic worth 5 points,after that keep pressing square answering nothing,then round 2 player 1 also pick only school worth 49 giving you 54 points total,then the 3rd round with player 2 pick only cherry worth 12 points giving you 24 points because points are doubled,then 4th round with player 2 pick only ball game worth 10 points but their tripled giving yo 30 bringing player 2 score total to 54 & bam there's your trophy.Hope you guys understood my explain good:)

Tested & It works!

Thanks iamdemon7

• 4 weeks later...

Another good one is to play through a game, write down all the answers for each board and how much they are worth. Then after the fourth round, turn off the game and go back in. It should be the same questions as before and with a little math there should be no problem making it a tie game.

Another good one is to play through a game, write down all the answers for each board and how much they are worth. Then after the fourth round, turn off the game and go back in. It should be the same questions as before and with a little math there should be no problem making it a tie game.

That's pretty much the same method as mine & you forgot to mention to delete save data because if you don't the questions will be different:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
That's pretty much the same method as mine & you forgot to mention to delete save data because if you don't the questions will be different:)

If you quit via the XMB before it saves at the end of the 4th round, the questions will be the same when you launch the game again. I used this method for the Board Cleaner award.

• 1 year later...