kill mr.house or not?

DLK-Trophy-Hunter

The only faction that needs him alive for their ending is Mr House himself. Killing him is what the other 3 factions want (NCR, Legion, and Yes Man) and will only aid in your completion of their mission tree towards the final ending.

You should kill Mr. House.:)

siding with the NCR allows you to keep the Brotherhood of Steel active (you form a truce between them) and you can have a steady income of energy weapon ammunition for the future.

That actually bothered me about the game; NCR is the only ending mission tree where you can leave the Brotherhood of Steel alive (even though they actually send you there to kill them off originally). I liked working with the BoS in Fallout 3 and thought it odd to turn them from the heroes of one game and the villains of the next...

That actually bothered me about the game; NCR is the only ending mission tree where you can leave the Brotherhood of Steel alive (even though they actually send you there to kill them off originally). I liked working with the BoS in Fallout 3 and thought it odd to turn them from the heroes of one game and the villains of the next...

Same here, I still think the BoS are badass and you should be able to help them to grow larger again.