XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
StealthMonkey
Banned

Default I Put a Spell on You Glitch.

I'm doing I Put a Spell on You, and it won't let me plant the bomb in the monorail, the only option is to go to the Strip. Also my objective is to find some spy, and planting the objects in Crenshaw's locker didn't even do anything, it's like the quest doesn't even recognize I'm trying to do the Caesar's Legion branch ending of the quest. I didn't even talk to Hsu or initiate the NRC part of the quest.
StealthMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Atreyu0608

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Well there is no use to do this because I already defused the bomb (doing the NRC quest)

Its funny how different these games become due to your choices. I hated that quest by the way.

*6th in Norway to reach 5000 trophies 11.10.31
*2nd in Norway to reach 100 plats 11.11.01
Atreyu0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
StealthMonkey
Banned

I found the fix. Apparently I had to talk to Hsu about finding the spy even though this wasn't the path I was going to take, I hadn't done this before for fear that it would mess up, because previously I talked to Hsu about finding the spy before picking up the supplies from the trash can, this made the supplies disappear from the trash can, and cut off that branch of completing the quest (there wasn't even a search option). So, you have to talk to the first guy, forgot his name, then get the supplies, then talk to Hsu.
StealthMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Atreyu0608

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMonkey View Post
I found the fix. Apparently I had to talk to Hsu about finding the spy even though this wasn't the path I was going to take, I hadn't done this before for fear that it would mess up, because previously I talked to Hsu about finding the spy before picking up the supplies from the trash can, this made the supplies disappear from the trash can, and cut off that branch of completing the quest (there wasn't even a search option). So, you have to talk to the first guy, forgot his name, then get the supplies, then talk to Hsu.
There is the same kind of problem the other way around too. If you talk to carter(?) after talking too Hsu the monorail will be lost forever.

*6th in Norway to reach 5000 trophies 11.10.31
*2nd in Norway to reach 100 plats 11.11.01
Atreyu0608 is offline   Reply With Quote