XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #771
Ryukori

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife View Post
Hardcore isn't a difficulty. You can use the hardcore setting on the easiest difficulty. If you want the in one playthrough choose to enable hardcore before leaving the house.
Thanks, but will it make the game harder?

EDIT: Never mind. I just checked the guide again and found my answer.

Trophy Cards

Last edited by Ryukori; 03-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Ryukori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #772
Jaceybear

thanks for the guide helped alot

Jaceybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #773
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
Thanks, but will it make the game harder?

EDIT: Never mind. I just checked the guide again and found my answer.
Having plated Fallout 3 before I played this, I found hardcore very easy. I never got into any real trouble apart from the fact that you can only heal limbs with stimpacks or doctors bags (try walking around that overgrown vault with head concussion, so annoying).

I also managed to this in 38hrs (according to save), pretty quick considering I explored a lot.
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #774
RemingtonInk

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Almost Golden   Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but i think there is an error in the guide.
It says when following end path 1B, Wild Card: Side Bets should auto-complete.
However you still need to do "Beyond the Beef" (aka deal with the White Glove Society).

Edit: it appears they can be "ignored", still it would be handy if the guide mentioned which path to take. It is a guide afterall.

Flame/Complement this user | Maintained Threads | Gamercards in spoilers below

Last edited by RemingtonInk; 03-06-2012 at 09:49 AM.
RemingtonInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #775
carlogila

guys, correct me if im wrong but I think I just messed up my game.

I completed the Volare quest after finishing the House always wins, II
when I think it's supposed to that Volare and the other 3 quests are to be finish from just after receiving the House Always Wins, II quest.

Do I need to reload my previous game from the time I'm about to upgrade/destroy the robots again?

One more thing, will the game end after the main quest finishes even though I have all the other dlc (ultimate edition) ?
carlogila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #776
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

There is no free-roam after the story ends but the game will Auto Save sometime before the final fight starts. You can reload that Auto Save to finish any missions or DLC you haven't done.

As for your other question, Volare! is a separate mission to he House Always wins quest, see here for the wiki guide to this quest: The House Always Wins - The Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #777
losisnojoke

speaking of volare...i died 5 times tyin to get to the fence...the 6th time i decieded to use a stealth boy and it totally worked...they didnt fire one missle at me...that should be in the guide also!
losisnojoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #778
Snakemaru

Thanks for the guide most specially on how not to miss the missable trophies.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:42 AM   #779
lukebeire

One of the best guides written..Helped me alot when I was stuck
lukebeire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:11 AM   #780
YOUnitednations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Having plated Fallout 3 before I played this, I found hardcore very easy. I never got into any real trouble apart from the fact that you can only heal limbs with stimpacks or doctors bags (try walking around that overgrown vault with head concussion, so annoying).

I also managed to this in 38hrs (according to save), pretty quick considering I explored a lot.
Is this game harder or easier to platinum than Fallout 3?

Tags
fallout new vegas guide