Cazadores & Deathclaws...

Jake_357

This might be a pointless thread, but I have to do this.

Go fuck yourself. You are the scum of the Earth. Please return where you came from, which is Satans asshole.

I'm playing on hardcore and on very hard settings, I did this as a test and the satisfaction you get from it. I always play in very hard, and it I'm really used to it. Hardcore itself, isn't even that big of a deal apart from ammo weighing so much.

Problem is though, I can't even go anywhere near Quarry Junction. Normal and baby Deathclaws camp this whole area, normally it's not a problem. I can't pass any of this area without getting buttfucked by 5 of these at a time. They attack so fast that my stimpacks won't heal me, and they break all my limbs immediately. I'm a level 23, and they can manage to do that much damage to me. And that's not even a Mother or Alpha Male, which I'm going to have to deal with at Quarry Junction because I'm in the NCR.

But that's not even the worst part so far. I've already been raped by Cazadors multiple times, but I had a stockpile of antivenom, it's a pain in the ass but I survived most attacks. Today I put Honest Hearts in, because I've gotten to the point of where the 1911 is the only pistol I will use, and then there's the Desert Ranger Armor and the Survivalist Rifle which are the only things that make this DLC good. Having these will make everything easier afterwards.

You know what I forgot? There's GIANT Cazadores, and guess who has no antivenom at all? I had to go get these dumb walkie talkies for Graham, and got killed twice by these fuckers. Third time, they follow me to the little building where the walkie talkies are. I have autosave on too, not thinking they'll actually stay outside. I get outside with no antivenom, and get killed by camping fucking Cazadors. This happened 9 times. I died 9 times by these camping assholes who I didn't even do anything to, all because my save had me stuck in limbo.

I don't even want to do this anymore. And I wish I knew what stupid ass hat thought these bugs would be funny, on top of invincible Deathclaws which I'm going to have to meet. And Dr.Borous in Big MT who invented these things in-game, wait till I get to Big MT, I'm going to Mini Nuke you.

You know what's more fucked up? Cazadores are real.

Tarantula hawk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, they attack fucking Tarantulas for fun. They're even assholes irl. Can we cause genocide on these bugs, so one day when the world is covered in radiation, we won't have hostile as fuck bugs who are as big as a truck?

I'm going to go sit in the corner, and cry. Fuck this world.

• 2 weeks later...
This might be a pointless thread, but I have to do this.

Go fuck yourself. You are the scum of the Earth. Please return where you came from, which is Satans asshole.

I'm playing on hardcore and on very hard settings, I did this as a test and the satisfaction you get from it. I always play in very hard, and it I'm really used to it. Hardcore itself, isn't even that big of a deal apart from ammo weighing so much.

Problem is though, I can't even go anywhere near Quarry Junction. Normal and baby Deathclaws camp this whole area, normally it's not a problem. I can't pass any of this area without getting buttfucked by 5 of these at a time. They attack so fast that my stimpacks won't heal me, and they break all my limbs immediately. I'm a level 23, and they can manage to do that much damage to me. And that's not even a Mother or Alpha Male, which I'm going to have to deal with at Quarry Junction because I'm in the NCR.

But that's not even the worst part so far. I've already been raped by Cazadors multiple times, but I had a stockpile of antivenom, it's a pain in the ass but I survived most attacks. Today I put Honest Hearts in, because I've gotten to the point of where the 1911 is the only pistol I will use, and then there's the Desert Ranger Armor and the Survivalist Rifle which are the only things that make this DLC good. Having these will make everything easier afterwards.

You know what I forgot? There's GIANT Cazadores, and guess who has no antivenom at all? I had to go get these dumb walkie talkies for Graham, and got killed twice by these fuckers. Third time, they follow me to the little building where the walkie talkies are. I have autosave on too, not thinking they'll actually stay outside. I get outside with no antivenom, and get killed by camping fucking Cazadors. This happened 9 times. I died 9 times by these camping assholes who I didn't even do anything to, all because my save had me stuck in limbo.

I don't even want to do this anymore. And I wish I knew what stupid ass hat thought these bugs would be funny, on top of invincible Deathclaws which I'm going to have to meet. And Dr.Borous in Big MT who invented these things in-game, wait till I get to Big MT, I'm going to Mini Nuke you.

You know what's more fucked up? Cazadores are real.

Tarantula hawk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, they attack fucking Tarantulas for fun. They're even assholes irl. Can we cause genocide on these bugs, so one day when the world is covered in radiation, we won't have hostile as fuck bugs who are as big as a truck?

I'm going to go sit in the corner, and cry. Fuck this world.

This so much this. Whoever thought the Cazadors would be an enemy that would be fair to fight is a fucking psychopath.

• 5 months later...