Bug!!

Rhianne

Hi, I am currently playing Fallout: New Vegas and am trying to do 'The House Always Wins III' mission. I have gotten to Nellis Air Force Base and have passed the missiles now I am waiting at the gate and no one is interacting with me? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

As with any bug in the Fallout games, all you can do is reload and pray it doesn't happen again :(. Here's the wiki walkthrough: The House Always Wins III - The Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more

Terminator is right--lots and lots of saves are the key to sanity in Fallout. Although, sometimes I had a little luck just with reloading and trying the same situation again and again--or just trying to vary some element. But it's all a crapshoot.

Something I found helpful on Fallout 3 was whenever I encountered this sort of bug do the reload, then wait in game for at least 48 hours. I don't recall encountering the same bug twice. It's worth trying on Vegas.

And like previously mentioned, make lots of saves, but create new ones don't overwrite old ones.

Something I found helpful on Fallout 3 was whenever I encountered this sort of bug do the reload, then wait in game for at least 48 hours. I don't recall encountering the same bug twice. It's worth trying on Vegas.

And like previously mentioned, make lots of saves, but create new ones don't overwrite old ones.

I'd also recommend trying the "waiting 48 hours trick". I remember I used to do that a lot when I was playing Fallout and it would fix most of the common bugs like people not interacting with you.

I'd also recommend trying the "waiting 48 hours trick". I remember I used to do that a lot when I was playing Fallout and it would fix most of the common bugs like people not interacting with you.

I did that as well when a mission went screwy at one of the military bases so it definitely works :).

• 7 months later...
Hi, I am currently playing Fallout: New Vegas and am trying to do 'The House Always Wins III' mission. I have gotten to Nellis Air Force Base and have passed the missiles now I am waiting at the gate and no one is interacting with me? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Yes I found many glitches/bugs too so I saved often to keep progress.