Health from Food Blank in Stats

bigdaddykraven

So my Health from food stat is blank when I look it up in the stats. Has anyone had this issue before and still been able to complete the trophy for that?

Just now getting back into the game after bugs and freezes got me at 60 hours (much earlier than most). I was able to work a system out that fixes the bugs or at least I can avoid the slowdown.

I have most of the 10,000 things already. I'm at 9000 for explosions (without farming) and just need Melee, Unarmed and Food. I'm right before Ring-A-Ding-Ding so I'm close to finishing if it is glitched I'll just finish the game and start a new one. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and still was able to get the food trophy.

• 2 years later...
So my Health from food stat is blank when I look it up in the stats. Has anyone had this issue before and still been able to complete the trophy for that?

Just now getting back into the game after bugs and freezes got me at 60 hours (much earlier than most). I was able to work a system out that fixes the bugs or at least I can avoid the slowdown.

I have most of the 10,000 things already. I'm at 9000 for explosions (without farming) and just need Melee, Unarmed and Food. I'm right before Ring-A-Ding-Ding so I'm close to finishing if it is glitched I'll just finish the game and start a new one. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and still was able to get the food trophy.

Do you remember what happened? I have this problem right now, and its bugging me big time...