|03-09-2009, 02:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Weapon Schematic & Bobble Head Locations
Bottle Cap Mine:
Items Needed: Lunch Box, Cherry Bomb, Sensor Module, and 10 Bottle Caps
1. Complete one of the tasks for “The WasteLand Survival Guide,” after you’ve completed the task and brought Moira Brown a frag mine, she will give you the schematic as your reward.
2. Jacko’s Pop and Gas Stop east of Gerdershade, there is also 2 Nuka-Cola Quantums, and a stempack.
3. TenPenny Tower-DashWood’s Safe- You can pick it or go to Rockopolis and report back to him on Argyle.
4. Little Lamplight- sold by Knick Knack must be at his store.
Items Needed: Paint Gun, Radscorpion Poison Gland, Toy Car, and Surgical Tubing
1. Complete the quest “Head of State,” once completed you will receive this as your reward.
2. MDPL-05 Power Station on the ground near a skeleton.
3. TenPenny Tower- If you complete the quest “TenPenny Tower,” by letting the ghouls in, and have them take over. Find Michael Masters he will sell it to you.
Items Needed: Wonder Glue, Leather Belt, Medical Brace, and DeathClaw Hand.
1. Reward given to you after you help Bannon in Rivet City.
2. F.Scott Key Trail & Campground- n the caravan in the picnic area.
3. Random Encounter- With wounded WasteLander
Items Needed:Nuka-Cola Quantum, Tin Can, Turpentine, and Abraxo Cleaner
1. Gerdershade-Sierra Petrovita “The Nuka Cola Challenge” possible reward
2. Yao Guai Cave, reached by traveling trough Cliffside Cavern. Follow the left wall drop down and look for the rock surrounded by skeletons.
3. Can be bought from Doc Hoff “Merchant Trader Caravan”
Items Needed: Fission Battery, Pressure Cooker, Steam Gauge Assembly, and Crutch
1. Rivet City-Reward for completing “Stealing Independence.”
2. MDPL-13 Power Station in side on work bench.
3. Museum of History- Sold by Tulip, in Underworld
Items Needed:Vacuum Cleaner, Leaf Blower, Firehose Nozzle, and Conductor
1. Can be bought from Crazy Wolfgang “Merchant Trader Caravan”
2. Rivet City-Armory-In the bridge tower 3rd floor. Requires you to pick a lock. (Very Hard)
3. Vault 101-Can be found during “Trouble On The Homefront,” behind your mother’s favorite bible verse, the framed quote in James office.
4. Megaton-CraterSide Supplies-Can be purchased from Moira Brown.
Items Needed:Motorcycle Gas Tank, Handbrake, Lawnmower Blade, and Pilot Light
1. Meresti Trainyard-Vance, “Blood Ties” possible Reward
2. Can be bought from Lucky Harith “Merchant Trader Caravan”
3. Unmarked Outcast shack south west of SatCom Array NN-03d, on a table near a work bench.
Location: Megaton- Lucas Simms’s House, on the desk in his bedroom second floor.
Don’t blow up Megaton till you get this.
Perception: Public of Dave- On a bookshelf to the right of the room in the “Museum of Dave”
Location: DeathClaw Sanctuary- In the main entrance to the tunnels, under the rotting Brahmin corpse.
Locations: Vault 108-Cloning Lab. In a room filled with many beds and a copy of “Lying Congressional Style,” on top of one of the tables.
Locations: Rivet City-Science Lab. In the “Science Lab” accessed through the midship deck. On one of the lab tables in the center if the room
Locations: Greener Pastures Disposal-Office if fast traveled here it’s the building on the other side of the dump next to the fence.
Locations: Arlington Cemetery North- On a hill near the center right of the cemetery. On a shelf in the basement of house.
Locations: Evergreen Mills-Market Bazaar- In a dark cave-nook in the corner of the room to the right of Smiling Jack. Jump over the work bench, it’s on the right-most shelves.
Locations: Fort Constantine-CO Quarters-It’s in the basement hidden in a wall safe.
Can Be Missed Get It While Inside Raven Rock Once You LEAVE NO COMING BACK
Locations: Raven Rock-Colonel Autum’s desk
Locations: WKML Broadcast Station- Inside the sealed cistern on left hand side.
Locations: Bethseda Ruins- Bethseda Offices East- it’s on the desk on the top floor near the door that leads to the bridge.
Can Be Missed
Locations: Vault 101-Dad’s Desk- Grab the BobbleHeads before you leave the vault in the early portion of the game, were your in his office trying to get out of school, Before you take the goat
Locations: Dunwich Buildings-Find it on the floor next to the door just before leaving the Virulent Underchambers.
Locations: Evan King’s House
Locations: Vault 106-Living Quarters-It’s on the middle shelf of the bookcase.
Locations: National Guard Armory- Located on a shelf in the storage room.
Locations:Paradise Falls On a table next to the computer terminal in Eulogy’s Pad.
Location: Yao Guai Tunnels-Yao Guai Den- Found on top of a metal box.
Location: Rockopolis-Its next to Argyle’s body. Rockopolis is west of Casey Smith’s Garage.
Last edited by iron_granny69; 04-16-2009 at 10:21 PM.
|03-17-2009, 01:46 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
i have a little noob question...i'm gonna start the game and i hope plat it on a single playthrough...
the point 1-2-3 for the schematics are all possible acquisition or u have to do all the 3 point?
thank u in advice
|03-17-2009, 02:08 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
For example, the more Bottlecap Mine schematics you have, the more mines you'll produce with 1 set of ingredients. The Railway rifle's initial repair condition is determined by the number of schematics you have. They all benefit from having more, but are not required.