Correct order to play the DLC

Remcogamer95

It all depends on how big your Saves are. If they're already within the danger zone of 9-10mb then you're best doing Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta first, then start a new game for the others.

I got lucky and managed to do most of the DLCs with only 1-2 freezes a-piece with one character but Point Lookout was near unplayable once my save hit approx 14mb and it froze 9 times before I was done with it :(.

It all depends on how big your Saves are. If they're already within the danger zone of 9-10mb then you're best doing Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta first, then start a new game for the others.

I got lucky and managed to do most of the DLCs with only 1-2 freezes a-piece with one character but Point Lookout was near unplayable once my save hit approx 14mb and it froze 9 times before I was done with it :(.

Hmmm so even the DLC is still freezing? :(

I think I'm going to start Broken steel first as that can be played right after the story which makes more sense to me :D

P.S How many does all DLC cost if you buy it in one?

You'll have to see your regions PSN store. In the US there $9.99 each. There is no bundle version for less either. Your better off buying the GOTY edition for $20 instead of paying $50 for all the DLC alone

This^

The GOTY Edition works out far cheaper than buying all of them separately :).

In the UK at any rate the DLCs are approx £7.99 each which works out at £39.95, that converts to 49.19 Euros :(. The GOTY Edition is definitely cheaper.

Then my questions has been awnsered. I will buy the 17 Euro Game of the year and perhaps sell my Fallout 3 copy and just start all over again :D

Then my questions has been awnsered. I will buy the 17 Euro Game of the year and perhaps sell my Fallout 3 copy and just start all over again :D

you know you don't have to start again man, your save will carry over to the goty, thats what i did :p

you know you don't have to start again man, your save will carry over to the goty, thats what i did :p

Yep, same here. JUST make sure that the GOTY-edition is from the same region as your safe-file(s).

And for the record, I played the main game + every DLC during the "same game" - probably around 100 hours. Just save often and use 5-10 different save slots. And I mean it: Save often, since the game can freeze in weird places. 1 save-file = suicide.

Also wait a bit if the game freezes (even 1-2 minutes). Many times the game will continue even if it first seems that it froze. Many people boot the PS3 too early.

Edited by Cobretti