Will there be a Fallout 4?

Roronora_Zoro666

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hope there'll be one... excluding the beginning kid and vault sections, I loved Fallout 3. Done with all the DLC, all the side quests, still playing it.. hope there'll be more from this series.

Imma borrow the complete edition to finish the last 3 DLCs.

I hope so much!!!!!!!!!!!! F3 was one of BEST GAMES EVER MADE IMO. New Vegas was epic failure but still fun, i hope for fallout 4 from bethesda. Obsidian sucks

how long have you been going for plats?

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

I dont care imma wait. I hope they have higher levels and a mixture of trophies between Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I want a higher difficulty rating, better plat, and more trophies.

I hope it's beta tested on PS3. I would love to get excited about Fallout 4 but I won't do until it's confirmed there are no issues.

There will be a Fallout 4, but probably not for some time. Although Fallout 4 is probably the next project for Bethesda, seeing how they are only working on DLC for Skyrim, and not even an expansion pack at that. And with Bethesda now owning all rights to Fallout, there will probably more games after 4. Hopefully Bethesda will also have Obsidian make another spin off after.

Edited by Napoleon1814

There's no doubt that it will arrive. Eventually. I can't see it being for at least 3 years. The next project for Bethesda is the Elder Scrolls MMO and more Skyrim DLC.

The Elder Scrolls MMO is being developed by Zenimax Online Studios. Bethesda is only publishing it, but even that that involves Zenimax more than Bethesda.

Edited by Napoleon1814

• 1 month later...

When I saw this post I was like, "OMG YES". I've been thinking about the next Fallout for a long time now. Fallout 3 is one of my all time favorite games, and gave me one of my most beloved plats; it was actually my first. Sadly, it is going to take a long time for Fallout 4 to be released. Not much has been said about it. I rather the developers take their time, however, than rushing it and releasing a disappointment. I don't mind if they take two years or whatever, Bethesda just better have a kick ass freaking game if they do.

Long live Fallout! :guns:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If there is to be a Fallout 4, how about moving to a different country? Washington DC was great because of all the landmarks. What landmarks are there in Boston?

I know it's an American made game, but it would be pretty awesome to see the London Wasteland, the Paris Wasteland or the Rome Wasteland.

Wasn't there a post where it said that Bethesda was researching the sites of Boston. If Fallout 4 is set in Boston, it'll prove to be just as good as 3 was, in terms of location, gameplay, and hopefully the same humor.

There was a scout from Bethesda at MIT...that's the only info they have and everyone is assuming now that it will be set in Boston. I hope fallout 4 won't be on the next gen. I will be perfectly happy if they use the same engine as skyrim for ps3

If there is to be a Fallout 4, how about moving to a different country? Washington DC was great because of all the landmarks. What landmarks are there in Boston?

I know it's an American made game, but it would be pretty awesome to see the London Wasteland, the Paris Wasteland or the Rome Wasteland.

I agree, aside from MIT and the USS Constitution (which I doubt would even survive a nuclear war), I can't think of anything else (landmark-wise) I'd like to see in a Fallout game set in Boston.

I'd prefer New York myself. Mind you, I know it would be a little cliche to set a game in a city that's already used for everything else, but it has dozens of notable landmarks that I'm sure players would love to climb around in.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please bethesda make fallout 4 already... we're dying waiting for it.

Can't wait for the day it finally comes. Fallout 3 is in my top 3 if not my all time favorite game Ive ever played.

Couldn't agree more. Its my 2nd fav game ever after gta san andreas.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.