Those: Vera Weatherly will not appear in Rivet City! HELP! Glitch?

ImmortalWombat

I have spent quite possibly well over 3 (actual) hours looking round Rivet City ...the hotel ...the stairwell ...the market ...everywhere, but Vera does not show.

I have searched for her and info on the net re: finding her but everything states that she should be in her hotel. Alas, she is not! :(

Am I doing something wrong? Does she only come out at certain times? :confused:

I have waited and waited and waited all day sat at her table, and searched over and over but she is not to be found. I have even picked the lock to her door but she is not there

Anyone else have this problem? Where d'you find her.

This seems to be on of the biggest issues I have with this game. The fact the I have spent hours and hours looking for a switch or door, that has been too easily missed. Like the switch for Rivet City bridge, or the door near the Ghouls, used to follow the Family. Might just be me, but still really frustrating. :mad:

I went to the ship and couldn't find her, Looked for ages!

I went back to the kid to see if I missed a speech thing or something but I didn't

I then went back to the ship and found her on the stairwell.

Sounds like your just unlucky, Maybe sit in her hotel and wait for a bit, You can talk to the nice friendly robot :o

^ a shameless bump ^

Thanks for the posts, but still no show.

I've done loads of other quests and gone back here but still no joy. Everyone else is around but Vera just doesn't show. I have just done all the Rivet City research for Moira but Vera still never showed throughout.

Waited for days and days in and around the hotel.

Gonna be mighty annoyed if the game has broken.

if anyone has any other suggestions as to where she may be, please let me know.

Grrrr again!

Cheers.

You can still finish "Those!" without talking to Vera and you wont loose any Karma. Just go back to Bryan and tell him you gave up looking for somewhere for him to live and ull pass the mission and get the trophy! :D

Thats how i did, coz i coudlnt be bothered finding him a home

You can still finish "Those!" without talking to Vera and you wont loose any Karma. Just go back to Bryan and tell him you gave up looking for somewhere for him to live and ull pass the mission and get the trophy! :D

Thats how i did, coz i coudlnt be bothered finding him a home

Many thanks for that. I had seen the speech option, and was gonna give it a go, but figured you would miss out on something cool. Anyone know what you get for finding him a home? is it worth it? or is it just Karma?

I believe that its only worth a good karma boost, but Vera is not the only one who will take him in. If you want you could also go to little lamplight and get the mayor to take him in there, or sell him to the slavers at paradise falls for 100-300 caps if you talk to Eulogy Jones. Alternatively you can just refuse to find him a new home at all and just end the quest in a neutral way but still get the trophy.