Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Hitchcocker

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default Fallout 3 Questions

I've had the first set of questions answered, and I have another set now waiting to be answered. Hopefully you guys can help me out:

1) I've been told not to blow up Megaton before completing side quests, at what quest do I blow it up? I'm still at 'Following His Trail' quest.
2) [Related to 1, I think], at which stage do I make a save before the point of no return where I can't do side quests any more after reaching that point?
3) I only have one Bobblehead where I have one shot at, which town is that in and when will I be in that town assuming I follow ONLY THE MAIN QUESTS?

Thanks for the heads up, guys.

Last edited by Hitchcocker; 12-29-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Hitchcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
tuuttuut
Banned

The game is easy enough on normal ( hard even ). You could play the game on easy, leveling up to 20 is easy, especially when your doing all the side quests. A speech challenge is when there is [speech%] behind a certian phrase you can have with some characters.

Glitching/Cheating is lame.
tuuttuut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
TheNukes

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Dont even bother with knock knock for Xp its not worth it, you will need to click about 10 times in between the talk menus and you only get like 10 xp per, you will spend MANY EXTRA HOURS just to level up there when you can easily level up just by playing the game normally, leveling is easy as hell, I got to level 20 on Normal when I was less then half way thru the game.....

You can however use Knock Knock to bang out the 50 speech challenges since she tells you the same joke over and over
Old 12-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
cOmESeEMycAgE

I'm almost positive the lower the difficulty, the less experience you get. So, in theory it could take longer to get to 20 playing on easy. Normal isn't that hard, VATS is your friend.
cOmESeEMycAgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #5
Crimson_Eyes

The way i level up is to set the difficulty at easy weaken the enemy and then finish them off by setting the difficulty up to very hard
Crimson_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
youngplaya18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Eyes View Post
The way i level up is to set the difficulty at easy weaken the enemy and then finish them off by setting the difficulty up to very hard
It's nowhere near that serious.
youngplaya18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
Hitchcocker

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I've had the first set of questions answered, and I have another set now waiting to be answered. Hopefully you guys can help me out:

1) I've been told not to blow up Megaton before completing side quests, at what quest do I blow it up? I'm still at 'Following His Trail' quest.
2) [Related to 1, I think], at which stage do I make a save before the point of no return where I can't do side quests any more after reaching that point?
3) I only have one Bobblehead where I have one shot at, which town is that in and when will I be in that town assuming I follow ONLY THE MAIN QUESTS?
Hitchcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
MCHardmanUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcocker View Post

When you go back to the Citedal and have to decide if your ready to join that lady.

Make a save and hit no and go do al the other things.
MCHardmanUK is offline   Reply With Quote