Is levelling up hard?

Hitchcocker

I've had the first set of questions answered, and I have another set now waiting to be answered. Hopefully you guys can help me out:

1) I've been told not to blow up Megaton before completing side quests, at what quest do I blow it up? I'm still at 'Following His Trail' quest.

2) [Related to 1, I think], at which stage do I make a save before the point of no return where I can't do side quests any more after reaching that point?

3) I only have one Bobblehead where I have one shot at, which town is that in and when will I be in that town assuming I follow ONLY THE MAIN QUESTS?

Thanks for the heads up, guys.

Edited by Hitchcocker

The game is easy enough on normal ( hard even ). You could play the game on easy, leveling up to 20 is easy, especially when your doing all the side quests. A speech challenge is when there is [speech%] behind a certian phrase you can have with some characters.

Glitching/Cheating is lame.

Dont even bother with knock knock for Xp its not worth it, you will need to click about 10 times in between the talk menus and you only get like 10 xp per, you will spend MANY EXTRA HOURS just to level up there when you can easily level up just by playing the game normally, leveling is easy as hell, I got to level 20 on Normal when I was less then half way thru the game.....

You can however use Knock Knock to bang out the 50 speech challenges since she tells you the same joke over and over

I've had the first set of questions answered, and I have another set now waiting to be answered. Hopefully you guys can help me out:

1) I've been told not to blow up Megaton before completing side quests, at what quest do I blow it up? I'm still at 'Following His Trail' quest.

2) [Related to 1, I think], at which stage do I make a save before the point of no return where I can't do side quests any more after reaching that point?

3) I only have one Bobblehead where I have one shot at, which town is that in and when will I be in that town assuming I follow ONLY THE MAIN QUESTS?

When you go back to the Citedal and have to decide if your ready to join that lady.

Make a save and hit no and go do al the other things.