XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
Brownchikano

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default Time to buy it again...

I bought the original one like 3 months ago, i love it. I now want to get the GoTY edition that comes with all the DLC, my question is if I buy the game used will i still have access to the DLC or is it a one time download BS like most games now days?

Boosting:{U2/U3}{MK9}{NBA2k13}
-----------
Brownchikano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Yes, the DLC is on the disk so you'll still have access to it. I bought a 2nd hand copy of the GOTY and had all the DLC
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Once you install the game, the DLC gets installed as well .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
Jake_357

Send a message via AIM to Jake_357

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Yep, it's on the disc.

I wondered this also when I was trying to find it used. But beware, the GOTY is extremely laggy/glitchy because of all the DLC being on 1 disc.

And no one sings me lullabies, And no one makes me close my eyes, So I throw the windows wide, And call to you across the sky...
Jake_357 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
ManlyGenius

Send a message via Skype™ to ManlyGenius

To add on to Axl's post Point Lookout and Broken Steel (Base section) are almost umplayable (at least for me they were)

Quote:
What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds, a parasite asks, 'Where's my share?' A man creates, a parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents, a parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...'
ManlyGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Broken Steel isn't so bad if you save and exit a couple of times but Point Lookout is a pain and took me twice as long to finish because of the 9 hard freezes I had .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote