That's for Stealing My Goose glitched

T9P2LAB

I got the trophy fine while playing co-op with my bro, but my bro couldnt get the trophy, whatever he tried!

Tried being hit into the thorns, being squashed in various ways (even squashed by running into his eye when he blinks, and his eyelids squash ya! lol), tried jumping out the hole in the wall (ya not supposed to be able to jump out there, but if ya time it right ya can :p).

He also tried it solo, and being the host, and that didn't work either. He didn't try deleting his save and game data, maybe that would of fixed it, but he aint got the game now, so we'll never know heh

I guess this isn't a very helpful post, but I thought I'd let ya know what didn't work for him anyway :whistle:

*edit*

He tried a few times on different days, so the quitting the game and trying again, didn't work for him :(

Edited by MadDragon1846

• 5 months later...

I tried restarting the level after finding out that it wouldn't pop for me, but still no luck. The guide says that there are no glitched trophies after the update, but I'm still stuck on this one.

I don't suppose anyone knows if this trophy is still glitched after version update 1.03? Or should I try loading the game after deleting the save data, and NOT applying the update?

• 3 weeks later...
I tried restarting the level after finding out that it wouldn't pop for me, but still no luck. The guide says that there are no glitched trophies after the update, but I'm still stuck on this one.

I don't suppose anyone knows if this trophy is still glitched after version update 1.03? Or should I try loading the game after deleting the save data, and NOT applying the update?

The trophy still acts funny after 1.03. I did get it, but it took a while.

• 9 months later...