For those that have platinum or played a lot

tbond22

Not sure if anyone still checks the board for this game, but I am curious how much grinding is involved for the potion trophy and the statue upgrade. I played my 3 single player and have to do the 3 MP, but seems like I will still come up short. Just wonder by how much if that is true. I actually enjoyed this game, but 6 times is a little much. I guess if I find someone to play the MP with it will make it a little more fun.

Well I have 1 playthrough left and still haven't gotten the 1000 potion trophy. I have also been using the method in the guide to finish the playthroughs were I skip the levels that have bosses. I hope that doesn't mean that there are not 1000 potions. I have been getting them on the levels I play. I can't wait to be done with this game.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have 1 playthrough left and still haven't gotten the 1000 potion trophy. I have also been using the method in the guide to finish the playthroughs were I skip the levels that have bosses. I hope that doesn't mean that there are not 1000 potions. I have been getting them on the levels I play. I can't wait to be done with this game.

you'll miss loads of potions and money if you do the conclusion method of completing the game. I guess you'll need to play through a level a few times after you get your 6 playthrough trophies to get more cash/potions

you'll miss loads of potions and money if you do the conclusion method of completing the game. I guess you'll need to play through a level a few times after you get your 6 playthrough trophies to get more cash/potions

Yeah level 9 seems to be the best to grind out the money and potions. I also played that level to throw the 50 potions on another player. Easy game, just takes a lot if grinding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Finished 6 playthroughs conclusions only and have around 2mil left for the final statue upgrade.

Don't have the potion trophy either but going to see if I can get it during the statue upgrades, if I can't then I'll grind it out in the arena.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Finished 6 playthroughs conclusions only and have around 2mil left for the final statue upgrade.

Don't have the potion trophy either but going to see if I can get it during the statue upgrades, if I can't then I'll grind it out in the arena.

this is what i ended with as well. I was able to clear chapter 9 getting about 375,000 each time for the grind and the potions popped before i finished the grind for money. my last run i actually ran through played reckless and skipped enemies because i only needed 100,000. it ended up being my best runthrough :think: who would have thought that!