Rate the trophy difficulty...  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 months later...

I gave this a 4 after playing for a while. I used to agree with giving it an 8. Turns out it just takes getting used to and the patch makes things better. While it takes a while to play, even hard mode isn't hard. Just wail on enemies with whatever weapon is strongest and know your way around. After the patch, Treasure Hunter unlocks and there's an official list for the amount per level. The patch also makes it so you don't have to delete your save and get A or A+ on your first run through a level. It was easy before the patch and easier now.

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, this game is an 8? Wasn't there a 10 person minimum to get the average, or am I just remembering wrong. Anyways, just picked the game up, despite reviews (I got it for $6, why not). I'll add my own rating once I'm done.

Not an 8 anymore. Turns out some weren't hard, just glitched and it's probably 4-6 depending on skill and using guides.

• 3 weeks later...

A hand full of these 50 trophies took awhile to attain. Between getting the weapons, potions, chests, statue upgrades, six non-stackable difficulties and five hundred arena kills, obtaining the platinum trophy became a test of perseverance after the game’s initial fun factor wore off.

Although the trophies were basically straight forward, a bit of steadfastness is required, to say the least.

I gave the trophy difficulty a 7.

▼Edit: thanks for the input, ventara. I'm going to leave it as it stands.▼

Edited by Draghaughts

A hand full of these 50 trophies took awhile to attain. Between getting the weapons, potions, chests, statue upgrades, six non-stackable difficulties and five hundred arena kills, obtaining the platinum trophy became a test of perseverance after the game’s initial fun factor wore off.

Although the trophies were basically straight forward, a bit of steadfastness is required, to say the least.

I gave the trophy difficulty a 7.

Although I totally agree with you, time to platinum is not factored into the difficulty score. I seriously think that should be amended.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't think that the game was that hard. I mean sure, the difficulty trophies don't stack, the controls are....well, they made want to punch myself in the face, and it's hard to find someone to sit through 63 levels of joystick flicking salami violence. So, despite these facts. I'd give it a 7.75. but the pole doesn't offer decimals, 8. Oh, and there's no way to keep track of the weapons and chest you collect, so....good luck going through the entire game AGAIN if you missed one.

• 3 months later...

I gave it a 5. I didn't find this game to hard, I had more trouble with terminator Salvation :pout: than this game. The hardest part was de A rathing but it came fairly easy when I gave it a try. It popped up way before I though it would be. The last trophy for me was de statue but that was just playing level 7 or 8 over and over :)

• 2 weeks later...
I gave this a 4 after playing for a while. I used to agree with giving it an 8. Turns out it just takes getting used to and the patch makes things better. While it takes a while to play, even hard mode isn't hard. Just wail on enemies with whatever weapon is strongest and know your way around. After the patch, Treasure Hunter unlocks and there's an official list for the amount per level. The patch also makes it so you don't have to delete your save and get A or A+ on your first run through a level. It was easy before the patch and easier now.

Totally agree with this. I gave it a 5, tho.

Just got the plat, I give it a 3.

The game requires very little skill and most of the difficulty comes from terrible game design. I'll add it's a frustrating game to plat that takes a moderately long time. 6 playthroughs, glitchy trophies, over 300 treasure chests you have to collect, 1000 potions you have to drink, a minimum of 100 arena matches. This is the worst PS3 game I've ever played.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave this game a 3. It’s really not that hard and with the patch there are no glitches. Follow a Youtube video for the treasures to ensure you don’t miss them. You will also want to mark down when you get an A+ or A on a level too. It’s mostly grinding in this game and I don’t grade the difficulty on that since it doesn’t add to it. The game was fun the 1st and maybe 2nd time, but by the 6th I was ready to snap the disc. Might have been fun to play with another person, but no one is playing this game. The grinding of some of the trophies really sucks.

• 1 month later...

It's a 3 from me.. Just having to GRIND to much is boring.. Especially where you have to play this game a total of 6 times.. were 3 playthroughs are halved cause you can jump to boss fights.

Collecting the gold for the statue was a pain too, and by the end that SHOULD be the last trophy you need.

mashing on the RS is not a way to go when "Fighting"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a 10 because of the incredible amount of glitches completely ruining all chances to even get the trophy of finishing the game on easy (and all the rest)

Ive been playing this game so many times trying to do it in one sitting, and theres always some point that it glitches making me have to reset. (like the witch glitching becoming invulnerable, always on fire etc) or like a monster somewhere being stuck in the background and the door thus not opening.

Infuriating, this game is near impossible to plat.

Finally got the plat on this bad boy today. I know a lot of people don't think grinding equals difficulty, but for a game like this it's a big deterrent. I'm going with an 8 because a minimum of 6 playthroughs is pretty rough (even the shortened version) and drinking 1000 potions takes forever.

• 1 month later...

Giving this game a 4, to me the glitches are terrible but they didn't affect me that much, only gave me an hour or two of grief.

Unlimited lives make it really easy to beat hard but extremely annoying when you die every 2 seconds.

All in all this is a really easy game its just that it has stupid glitches but if you be careful you can avoid them the best you can, and its a grind but grinding doesn't mean its a high difficulty to plat.

• 1 month later...

Still working on getting platinum. Probably the most frustrating game I've played because of the controls. It's so annoying jumping across simple obsticles ie; a river and falling in and losing your coins. I become an angry cursing machine. A game to be played when no one is around.

• 2 months later...
Still working on getting platinum. Probably the most frustrating game I've played because of the controls. It's so annoying jumping across simple obsticles ie; a river and falling in and losing your coins. I become an angry cursing machine. A game to be played when no one is around.

The control is God-awful. The scale of the game doesn't help as well; why am I the size of a pea most of the time?

Anyway, I have only the playthroughs to finish, and I give this a 6. Not too easy, but not too hard.