Village Drunk

whitetiamat

Not sure if this glitched on me or not, but i kept count of how many potions i've dranked throughout the course of my 6 playthroughs, i hit 1k potions in the middle of my last playthrough, however the trophy isn't popping, i said np, beat the game, only trophy i have left is this pos trophy and now i'm farming it in the arena and after an hour, it's still not popping? Like wtf, i just want to be finish with this game -.- first 2 playthroughs were fun, now it's just a freaking chore to play.

Edit: Nvm, popped like a couple mins after i made this thread, glitchy shit, glad i'm finally done with this game gawd!

Edited by whitetiamat

• 4 months later...

Nice to you, my problem is even worse...

I'm so bad at those action games that i even can't finish the chapters, the Hamelin Boss (chapter 5) crushes me always.... to me, finish with A is almost impossible, i die a lot at boss parts, many more than the 10 deaths limit. :(

Got just trophies unrelated to chapter finishing, arena ones, little challenges like kill bunnies with Red's basket, things like that... damn, i'm so bad at this game that i hate it now in my first playthrough. :mad:

but who likes to give up games that can still be platted ? :whistle:

• 5 months later...