Who Wants My Autograph?

swe_ghost

like the guiad saus just play the conclusion parts dose not work just did it and got A+on all but no trop:(

It does work, because I did it and got the trophy that way.

Instead of making a new thread for each question, they could all be asked in the guide thread. The guide has answers to all your questions anyway... please check the guide. Everything in there is accurate since I used it myself for the plat and also revised it.

You can just play the Conclusion parts of the chapters (see "Dream Team" for more info) that have them and it will still count.

Chapters 1, 3. 6, 8, 9, 11, and 13 do not have "Conclusions", hence you must A/A+ those.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 Conclusion

Chapter 3

Chapter 4 Conclusion

Chapter 5 Conclusion

Chapter 6

Chapter 7 Conclusion

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10 Conclusion

Chapter 11

Chapter 12 Conclusion

Chapter 13

Chapter 14 Conclusion

Chapter 15 Epilogue

Edited by Eye Beams

• 6 months later...

well, I'm on my 3rd attempt at this trophy... I may wash my hands of this game if I dont get it after my 2nd COMPLETE play through on medium! Would like to go after some other trophies but I refuse until this trophy pops. It is really getting on my nerves:mad:

Am trying to get this & treasure hunter on the same play through... & am up to chapter 11 having gotten EVERY chest so far... I better get the 2 I am going for or that's it for this game!!

Edited by chewbacon