Ecto won help here!

spider261981

Hey guys if anyone wants help with the ecto won trophy, feel free to add my alt account Biscuit_Fiend.

I set a time of 1.16.19 on Belgium (1000cc) which is easily beatable in my opinion.

I thought I would offer this help as it's becoming increasingly difficult to obtain this trophy due to having to be in the top 1000 on the leaderboards.

p.s be quick though as the time currently sits at number 867!

• 1 month later...

My advice for anyone having issues is to try doing a 1000cc lap, on a long track, like Japan. You have better chances of doing a top 1000 time since people don't play too much on this tracks. On my first lap in Japan I got on nr.500.

Now I'm waiting for the time to appear in my friend's time trial list (which is weird since he can see it on global but not registering on friends section) si he can easily beat it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. i need help with ecto-won trophy.

if someone has saved time on any track please let me know here or via PS (PSN id tomek_gda). Thanks.

Edit:

Got it. If anyone need help with this, please send invite to user: Prejas. This is my son's account, he has pretty easy time to beat (Singapore - 2000 cc)

Edited by Tooomek

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

This trophy was super easy to do. If you know when to gas/break in racing games your good. I played on Japan (2000cc) on a sub account and scored in the 800s on the leaderboards (after a late work shift and a few beers in). On my main account the next morning I beat that time by 2 seconds to rank 241 and the trophy popped. My first trophy for the game, along with setting a time trial. This is still a very achievable online. I’ll set a few other time trials on the main game +dlc for any future players needing a friends time to beat. Ill likely be finished with the game but feel free to use my times for your trophy. Write Ecto won in the friend request.

Also the “Ghost upload/download failed” didn’t affect affect the trophy unlocking. All that matters is if the time displays on the top 1000 leaderboard