your friends are cool trophy ??? help

liverpool12zzz

I know this should be a straightforward simple trophy .... but , i cant get it . I cant do a career championship in teams . Why ?

I can do split screen championships , no problem . But NOT split screen team championship , which is what i need for the poxy trophy

I have played split screen team championship in play mode , but it needs to be done in career , and in career , i have the option for teams on ,yet whenever i race in split screen in career - there are no teams or options to go into teams

WTF is going on ? I hate this game , but this trophy is really bugging me now . If anyone can solve it , i would appreciate it

Im assuming both Players / controllers are playing for the same constructor team ???

Edit: actually come to think about it, it never worked for me at first so I changed the settings and the trophy popped up after the first time.

Edited by Zamo114

Im assuming both Players / controllers are playing for the same constructor team ???

Edit: actually come to think about it, it never worked for me at first so I changed the settings and the trophy popped up after the first time.

what settings and where ? im getting no options to change anything except which driver and championship to choose

Edited by liverpool12zzz
error

Just unlocked this trophy.

First, connect the 2 controllers and push start, select the 2 drivers of a same team for each controller, then on the next screen select the left option to be both in the same team as it's disabled and finally enter to the championship selection and choose whatever you want.

It worked like a charm here, just followed the instructions from the guide. :think:

Just unlocked this trophy.

First, connect the 2 controllers and push start, select the 2 drivers of a same team for each controller, then on the next screen select the left option to be both in the same team as it's disabled and finally enter to the championship selection and choose whatever you want.

It worked like a charm here, just followed the instructions from the guide. :think:

Did that a few times with teams on and off , with 2 controllers in same team and in different teams ... but no trophy

nevermind , i think ill just have to accept the trophy has glitched on me . thanks anyway

edit - dont know why but it popped up when i had stopped trying , hours after i played it

Edited by liverpool12zzz

The first time i tried this i realised i didn't have them on the same team so i changed to same team and played a championship that never played before but didn't pop. :mad:

Will try again tonight

It's not about having characters from the same manufacturer man. At the menu you have to change the settings to the far left to Team On, it doesn't matter which 2 drivers you choose after. E.g. You can race with Vettel and Alonso, it's just result/points that will count as a "team" effort!

It's not about having characters from the same manufacturer man. At the menu you have to change the settings to the far left to Team On, it doesn't matter which 2 drivers you choose after. E.g. You can race with Vettel and Alonso, it's just result/points that will count as a "team" effort!

Well man i tried it with different drivers and switch teams were on at the menu and still never popped, did 2 championships - 1 old and 1 new.

Well man i tried it with different drivers and switch teams were on at the menu and still never popped, did 2 championships - 1 old and 1 new.

But did you set the options in the menu beforehand to "Team On"??

p.s. it's the far left option when you are in the screen where you can select "Drivers", "My Stats" and "Race"!

Edit: I didn't read well the first time and see you did set it to "team on", so i really don't have a good explanation for you other then that maybe it's glitched. The Ecto Won Trophy for me glitched a few times too...beat several friends' times and only on like my 4th try the trophy popped.

Edited by Robinworldwide

i am wondering if you have to finish the race with P2 for the trophy i have try with different settings no luck so far

I can confirm that that's not the case. I did it with 2 controllers without a second player and just waited for the race to end after i finished with player 1.

• 1 month later...

Just got this trophy to pop... my problem was that i wasnt reading the button properly. When teams are switched on the button reads "switch teams off" and when they are off it reads "switch teams on". My fault for not correctly reading the label but thought I'd post in case others made the same mistake.

So to get the trophy you need to turn teams on (the button will read "switch teams off" if you have teams turned on") and complete any career event. Which constructor you choose for each player is irrelevant. During the race you will get an icon indicating you are in the same team (has characters face in it) and you start to see team badges (pink) during the race, for example, team leader is awarded if you finish race ahead of team mate.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
Just got this trophy to pop... my problem was that i wasnt reading the button properly. When teams are switched on the button reads "switch teams off" and when they are off it reads "switch teams on". My fault for not correctly reading the label but thought I'd post in case others made the same mistake.

So to get the trophy you need to turn teams on (the button will read "switch teams off" if you have teams turned on") and complete any career event. Which constructor you choose for each player is irrelevant. During the race you will get an icon indicating you are in the same team (has characters face in it) and you start to see team badges (pink) during the race, for example, team leader is awarded if you finish race ahead of team mate.

Hope this helps

thanks dude u saved my time :p

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...