No Time Trial record on Leaderboard !!?

GRANTBROWN

My lap times are not showing up on my leader boards. I can see 1 of my friends time's on the leader board, and I can find my lap time under the My Stuff section, so I know the time is being recorded.

Tried un installing game data, then reinstalling, n all that.

Help plz

Thanks

I noticed this happening often. It just seems like there is a small delay between the time being uploaded and showing up on the leaderboard (seemed to be no more than 15 minutes for me). As far as the Time Trial trophies go its nothing to worry about as I still got them despite my Belgium gold time not showing up.

What you do have to be careful about is when going for Ecto-Won. Make sure the ghost of your friends lap is showing before starting, as if its not the lap won't be downloaded and you won't get the trophy.

I noticed this happening often. It just seems like there is a small delay between the time being uploaded and showing up on the leaderboard (seemed to be no more than 15 minutes for me). As far as the Time Trial trophies go its nothing to worry about as I still got them despite my Belgium gold time not showing up.

What you do have to be careful about is when going for Ecto-Won. Make sure the ghost of your friends lap is showing before starting, as if its not the lap won't be downloaded and you won't get the trophy.

Finally popped ecto-won. Ended up beating one of yours pal. Congrats on the 100%:applause:

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed this happening often. It just seems like there is a small delay between the time being uploaded and showing up on the leaderboard (seemed to be no more than 15 minutes for me).

god you where lucky last night 1hr 20mins and still not up on leaderboard:(

12 hrs later still not a single time showing up.

thank fuck this game was free because its a bloody pile of crap:mad:

Potential bad news, all my bad times havn't shown up on the leaderboards after 24 hours. I just set a good time on Singapore and it appeared in minutes. If the leaderboards only count the top 1000 players per track and class this could eventually become unobtainable.

Edit: 1000 cc Singapore has over 350 empty spots on its leaderboard.

Edited by RabidCoot

Edit, 01/05/13:

The time below no longer works as it has been knocked off the leaderboard. I have uploaded 2 new times on other tracks. Please check out the guide for details.

I just did a lap on Singapore in the 1000cc class and it has showed up on the leaderboard within half an hour. Its a very slow lap - 3:08 - and is easily beatable. The game seems to only download the fastest lap on your friends leaderboard, so it looks like you'll all have to attempt this on 1000cc, as 3000cc is full of very quick times now.

To make sure your time is showing up, leave Time Trial mode and then do a few other races. Come back and it should be showing up. Anyone who wants to try and beat my 1000cc time is welcome to add me and it should show up on your 1000cc Singapore leaderboard. If you have any friends who have a faster time on that track and speed class (which is probably extremely unlikely) then you may have to delete and re-add them after obtaining the trophy. Just make sure you put 'Ecto-won' in the message when adding me as I have a habit of deleting all blank friend requests.

One more thing - when you attempt to beat the time, try and only beat it by a few seconds. That way the leaderboards won't fill up with very quick times.

Edited by AstroFlibble

I just wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to AstroFlibble... i already got my trophy thanks to his help... you are a very nice person :)

I also got a request from @wizbit79, but he deleted it, hope he had gotten his trophy too... i hope there isn't anymore glitched trophies like this one in this game.

EDIT: I did a 3:06:00 time, hoping the leaderboards don't fill up soon.

Edited by alexfranco60
Time update

The connection to Racenet is very shonky to say the least, you may find it helps to use circle to back out to the title screen and attempt to log in over and over. I just posted all silver times in Time trial and not one has showed up, therefore no trophies until I do it again. Very poor Codemasters.

The connection to Racenet is very shonky to say the least, you may find it helps to use circle to back out to the title screen and attempt to log in over and over. I just posted all silver times in Time trial and not one has showed up, therefore no trophies until I do it again. Very poor Codemasters.

Now wait a minute. Does this really mean you have to try and success all the time trials in one sitting? Can you get this Gold Time Trials trophy offline without using a patch on multiple play sessions? Yet the best time is always saved on the Statistics page. But Im not sure how this is meant to be work.

HARD game just got IMPOSSIBLE -_-

Edited by cybereddie

Now wait a minute. Does this really mean you have to try and success all the time trials in one sitting? Can you get this Gold Time Trials trophy offline without using a patch on multiple play sessions? Yet the best time is always saved on the Statistics page. But Im not sure how this is meant to be work.

I doubt you have to get all the time trial golds in one sitting, the problem is the connection to the racenet server to upload the times just won't work.

Quick question: Are the times not being uploaded slower than the Bronze trophy's time requirement, or quicker?

Reason I'm asking is that I had the same problem on my alternate account where my trial time wasn't showing on the leaderboard for most part of a day, but once I got the bronze trophy on the Belgium track using my main account my time was showing on the leaderboards. Right after that I did another trial on my alternate account, beat my main account's time (with the trophy popping after the race) and after about 10 minutes the time was showing as well.

I then repeated the process on my main account again with the same results. (had to beat my own time so to speak to get the trophy on my main account)

found the answer

do a crap time on any track,let it post the time and then go play a few single races and for some reason thats the only way i can get a time to show on the leaderboard.

game is so shit its shittier than shit.

ai cheats like fuck as in always in front of you at the start of every race.

therefore odds on first to get the shortcut key and use the gate.

and odds on fav for each and every lap the key returns again as they always get the decent power ups were as we get bugger all useful not to mention could have a decent lead by using key .

codemasters should be paying us for even trying to enjoy this half arsed game.

even free on ps+ is to much :)

Doing a few single player races or leaving the game in a menu for a while is the best way to get a time to show up. Quitting the game after you've set a time is a good way to ensure times won't show up though.. Dodgy to say the least.

Quick question: Are the times not being uploaded slower than the Bronze trophy's time requirement, or quicker?

The time I did above for Singapore was over twice as slow as the bronze time and it still showed up.

I set my gold times over several days, so you don't have to do them all in one session. The times don't even need to show up on the leaderboard as long as they're saved. My Belgium time didn't show up (it was the first one I attempted), but the time was recorded in my stats and the trophy popped up after I'd completed the final one.

I got this trophy earlier today using my alt account. I set a bronze time on Germany yesterday which got recorded today and used my main account and beat the time by 5 seconds. It took a whoe 24 hours for that time to be posted though which is stupid. I hope code master can get their act together I'm not a fan of this game but i do like their other f1 games.

Edited by shaddowstar

just for the record: the ones that can/can't post times on leaderboard are using which version of the game? disc or psn based?

i'm using the psn version and i can't post any time on the leaderboard and i can't see any friend's times neither

I have the digital version and it worked fine for me. Just remember, only the 1000 fastest times will show up on the leaderboards so make sure your time is good enough.

just for the record: the ones that can/can't post times on leaderboard are using which version of the game? disc or psn based?

i'm using the psn version and i can't post any time on the leaderboard and i can't see any friend's times neither

I've had the disc and PSN version and posted a time to the leaderboards using both, so they are definitely not the problem.

I have the digital version and it worked fine for me. Just remember, only the 1000 fastest times will show up on the leaderboards so make sure your time is good enough.

yeah, that seemed the problem.

i ran over the leaderboard all until the end and saw the 100mth time on Singapore, 1000 cc, which was around 1:20.xxx

did a lap on 1:19.xxx and it showed on the list and i got the trophy.