Annoyed Rant

nickb01

Finding this game a little tough to get used to, what with sliding all over and spinning a bit, but had a something rather interesting happen to me in my second career race at Sepang.

Qualified first for Williams for a wet race.

Car was set with inters, so i started the race and immediately after crossing the line after one lap, saw everybody diving into the pits for wets.

at this point, being lazy, i decided to quit the race and restart, with the full wets on from lap one.

this time however, conditions improved during lap 1, and i restarted again, deciding to go on the inters.

... predicting what im about to say, this went on, and i kept retrying (8 or 9 times) to see that every time i started the race on inters the weather got worse, and every time i started on wets, the weather improved.

so basically, did codies make this game so that weather reacts to your intial choice in tyres?

random, maybe pointless but still, maybe someone will find this interesting lol

Finding this game a little tough to get used to, what with sliding all over and spinning a bit, but had a something rather interesting happen to me in my second career race at Sepang.

Qualified first for Williams for a wet race.

Car was set with inters, so i started the race and immediately after crossing the line after one lap, saw everybody diving into the pits for wets.

at this point, being lazy, i decided to quit the race and restart, with the full wets on from lap one.

this time however, conditions improved during lap 1, and i restarted again, deciding to go on the inters.

... predicting what im about to say, this went on, and i kept retrying (8 or 9 times) to see that every time i started the race on inters the weather got worse, and every time i started on wets, the weather improved.

so basically, did codies make this game so that weather reacts to your intial choice in tyres?

random, maybe pointless but still, maybe someone will find this interesting lol

Many people have issues with this. We just have to wait till Codemasters patches this I guess. :D :rolleyes: