F1 2012 Achievement list/Trophy list

Lightsp33d1987

F1 2012 Achievements - Xbox 360 - eXophase.com

F1 2012 ACHIEVEMENT/TROPHY LIST

Let's Try That Again You have successfully used a Flashback during the Young Driver Test.

Earning Your Stripes You have earned all of the chevrons available in the Young Driver Test.

Graduation Day You have successfully completed all of the Young Driver Test.

Just a Taster You have earned a gold medal in a Young Driver Test.

Future Champion You have earned a gold medal in each Young Driver Test.

The Pressure You set a valid lap time in One Shot Qualifying.

One Shot Hero You have taken pole position in One Shot Qualifying.

FORMULA ONE is Back! You have completed your first Grand Prix in Career or Season Challenge.

Keeping it Clean You have completed a race without colliding with another car or object.

The Spoils of Victory You finished a race in the top three in Career or Season Challenge.

FORMULA ONE Pro You won a race with all driver assists disabled.

Immersion You have completed a race using only the cockpit camera.

Technical You have won a race using manual gears.

Polesitter You have taken pole position in Career or Season Challenge.

Race to Victory You have taken your first win in Career or Season Challenge.

From the Front You won the race from pole position in Career or Season Challenge.

Hot Lap You set the fastest penalty-free race lap in Career or Season Challenge.

Made the Papers You were featured in your first press clipping.

Making the Grade You passed all of your objectives over a race weekend in Season Challenge.

Arch-Rival You have beaten your first rival in Season Challenge.

Top of the Class You have beaten four rivals in one season in Season Challenge.

Staying Loyal You stayed with the same team through the whole season in Season Challenge.

Back to Your Roots You returned to your starting team in Season Challenge.

Itchy Feet You raced for five different teams in Season Challenge in a single season.

Proving a Point You have scored 25,000 points or higher in Season Challenge.

Winning Ways You have won the Drivers' Championship in Season Challenge.

Hardcore You have won the Drivers' Championship in Season Challenge on hard difficulty.

Top Score You scored maximum points in the Drivers' Championship in Season Challenge.

Domination You set the fastest lap time in every session of a long race weekend in Career.

In Demand During Career, you have had 4 contract offers on the table.

Zero to Hero In Career, you qualified outside of the Top 10, but finished on the podium.

The Grass is Greener You moved to another team mid-season in Career.

New Direction You changed R&D paths mid-season in Career.

Cut Your Losses You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

That's My Spot You beat Vettel's record of 15 pole starts in one full Career season.

The Equipment may be the Same... You have out-qualified your team mate at every race of a Career or Co-op Season.

Drivers' World Champion You have won the Drivers' Championship in Career on any difficulty.

Constructors' World Champion You have won the Constructors' Championship in Career.

Trials FORMULA ONE You have set clean lap times at 5 different circuits in Time Trial.

Having a Good Time You have posted a time in all of the Time Attack scenarios.

Gold Rush You have earned a gold medal in all of the Time Attack scenarios.

It's the Taking Part You have earned a medal in a Champions Mode scenario.

Best of the Best You have earned a gold medal in the final scenario in Champions Mode.

Golden Delicious You have earned a gold medal in every scenario in Champions Mode.

Co-op Drivers' World Champion You have won the Drivers' Championship in

It Takes Two Baby You have won the Constructors' Championship in Co-op.

Online Dedication You have completed 15 races Online.

Online Addiction You have completed 30 races Online.

Austin Power You beat the lap time of 1:39.635 in Time Trial at the Austin, Texas circuit.

Basically 30 season challenge trophies and career trophies, & 1 or 2 misc. trophies.

But it doesn't look too bad, maybe it won't be too challenging but as long I can plat it idc. And 'The Grass is Greener' sounds interesting, reminds me of F1 CE where you could change teams as soon as they gave you an offer :D

Edited by sevenpanda

It still has the co-op trophies there -_- I haven't even got them done in F1 2011 hoping to change that before this game comes out.

The online trophies are alot easier this time, no need to win any races.

Also, I would like to see the difference between the Career and Season Challenge.

I'm sure if I tried I could get the platinum on day 1. :(

Another easy 1-2/10

They could atleast make it harder

I won't be THAT easy

I'm thinking It will be 2-3 seasons for Season Challenge, possibly an extra one for the hard difficulty, 2-3 seasons for career (1st season in a rubbish car, 2nd season possibly getting the drivers championship, 3rd season for getting the constructors)

It will take at least 2 seasons for the co-op championship (once for you, once for whoever you're doing it with) but you can probably just stick it on easy with the best car for a 3 lap race, similar to F1 2011.

The trophy for completing 30 online races will take a minimum of 35 minutes (without loading times) for example, you can do 30 races on Brazil, it will be about 1:10 per lap, that will be 70 seconds, times that by 30 (the number of races) which will be 2,100 seconds, divide that by 60 (the seconds in a minute) which will be 35 minutes :) (hope I didn't make anybody's head explode ;))

Finally, the misc trophies (like the one shot qualifying, racing with no driving aids) they shouldn't take too long, depending on driver skill.

Oh yea, and you also need to do the Young Driver Test, not sure how that would be getting all gold medals, but the last time I had a racing game with a tutorial (Ferrari Challenge) it was pretty hard getting the required points.

So this game will take a few days, I reckon the difficulty will be about a 4 or a 5, depending how hard the hard difficulty is, and if there is a "workaround" for it, like there was in F1 2010 and 2011.

Thinking I might try and do a trophy guide for this game :D but I think I'll have TheFlyingToaster to compete with xD

Edited by jamie9000000

I won't be THAT easy

Thinking I might try and do a trophy guide for this game :D but I think I'll have TheFlyingToaster to compete with xD

Yeah I was thinking about making one as well. Looks like there will be some competition for it :D

And it will be 2 seasons for career, you could do it in 1 if you get a good offer from the YDT (say Sauber, as your TM will score a few points, which gives you the constructors), and if the AI are supposedly more competitive like Stephen Hood said, then it will be 2 years for WDC if you play on Legend AI (or whatever they are called this year, I'm not sure if it will stay the same or not in terms of difficulty level names). If not (same AI as 2011) it should be easy to get the WDC in 1 season, even on Legend. But I hope the AI are more competitive, because on 2011 they are bad.

Damn it, co-op trophies again? I still haven't got those in F1 2011. I've heard many people complaining about those trophies, not sure why CM put them back in F1 2012.

Getting gold in all time attack scenarios might be difficult for average players like myself (I only manage to get silver in F1 2011).

Awesome I've been waiting to see the list :) Does look fairly easy though I only have 2010 to compare it to. (I'll soon plat 2010 ...Skipping '11 should make the game feel pretty fresh)

Anyway, I've got this pre-ordered and I'll be practicing constantly with aspirations of joining the v4 league :p As of yet though I am but a mortal earth-dweller :whistle:

Awesome I've been waiting to see the list :) Does look fairly easy though I only have 2010 to compare it to. (I'll soon plat 2010 ...Skipping '11 should make the game feel pretty fresh)

Anyway, I've got this pre-ordered and I'll be practicing constantly with aspirations of joining the v4 league :p As of yet though I am but a mortal earth-dweller :whistle:

Nice! :) Hope you can sign up, there should be something :p I think the thread is being put up tommorow :)

Edit: Got some info about Season Challenge:

Basically it is a 10-race championship, and I think you start at a smaller team for the first few races and then you can switch to another team for the rest of the season/or for the next season. It's pretty much career mode but with 10 races, so it makes sense to get all the career or season challenge trophies in this mode, as it should be a lot quicker.

Edited by sevenpanda

Soon enough we'll have to have 2 leagues run at the same time :p

How many more people want to join!?!:whistle:

Well I have a feeling I'd be better suited to a division 2 after seeing some of the lap times you guys post haha ...But I'm definitely interested, even if you fill up fast I'd be happy to sit on the bench for a while.

Looks like a fairly decent trophy list, happy about co-op trophies personally after doing 6 or 7 co-op campaigns on 2011 with various people, shame there are no online wins trophies this time around but all in all looks very achievable again, can feel a 3rd F1 platinum already. :D

Really looking forward to the young driver test section of this game too. Will also be nice to be rewarded for doing all the time attack scenarios this time around.

Edited by Pagey

Looks like the easiest F1 platinum so far. Not too boring though which I am happy about. I am very happy with the list other than the co-op trophies, they were a nightmare for me in 2011, but now I have a better Internet connection they shouldn't pose too much of a problem, if I can persuade someone to do it again. Hopefully there will be a way to glitch hard mode again too. Yeah, I know I'm terrible etc, but if it makes it easier then I will do it that way. If you get it legit, then good for you.

I love how people have declared the trophies very easy when clearly no one has played the full version yet. :p

Unless the AI are about 5 seconds faster than last year and considering the fact you don't even have to play on the highest difficulty, its pretty safe to say they're going to be very easy.

Just out of curiosity: where are the trophies? PSNProfiles or Raptr don't have them either. Interestingly, the 360 has the working achievement list. Did Codemasters f-ed up something? Could the problem be that the game was released in NA 3 days before Europe? Can't imagine that they didn't know about that.

Edited by attilag78
addition

Just out of curiosity: where are the trophies? PSNProfiles or Raptr don't have them either. Interestingly, the 360 has the working achievement list. Did Codemasters f-ed up something? Could the problem be that the game was released in NA 3 days before Europe? Can't imagine that they didn't know about that.

Some people have been reporting syncing issues with trophies not syncing, so yeah I think you are probably right. When it comes out in Europe on the 21st everything should be working.

Sometimes that happens with new games (it happened to me when I got Killzone 3 Multiplayer on release day). Give it a few days and the trophies should show up on your online profile.