New F1 Game! Coming November 2012!

sevenpanda

Not sure whether to put this in the 2011 or 2012 forum, but no-one really looks at the 2012 forum, so I put it here.

Well, Codies have released a trailer for a new Formula 1 game called F1 Race Stars. Its basically an over the top F1 game, as you can see from the trailer. Looks decent, hopefully more than 3 cars in this game though.

Edit: Can the moderators please move this thread to the F1 Race Stars forum as I guess more people will visit that thread if they want to find out info about the game.

Edited by sevenpanda

Not sure whether to put this in the 2011 or 2012 forum, but no-one really looks at the 2012 forum, so I put it here.

Well, Codies have released a trailer for a new Formula 1 game called F1 Race Stars. Its basically an over the top F1 game, as you can see from the trailer. Looks decent, hopefully more than 3 cars in this game though.

cool maybe we can extend ps3t league 3.5 to a full season :)

Basically Mario Kart with F1 cars.

Meh, might be OK, I just hope that it doesn't distract Codemasters from F1 2012, the game I actually care about! We all know how bad CM at making glitch free games, so let's hope they aren't too distracted by this side-game thing.

It wont do, they say they are still fully focusing on F1 2012, and this comes out after 2012's release, so they'll have the time between that & November to develop the rest of this. My guess is most of the team are working on 2012 and the rest are working on this.