Can I review contracts?

P41CEY

Hi Guys

Ending my first season and im getting the email saying I have had an offer and would be a good move and I should take a look at the contract (or something along those lines)

My question is can I actually view a contract as the email doesnt say if its number 1 or 2 driver, what objectives would be, salary and so on.

Is this me just not knowing where to look or am i expecting too much and it is as simple as you are Virgin and you move to Mclaren?

Thanks

Hi Guys

Ending my first season and im getting the email saying I have had an offer and would be a good move and I should take a look at the contract (or something along those lines)

My question is can I actually view a contract as the email doesnt say if its number 1 or 2 driver, what objectives would be, salary and so on.

Is this me just not knowing where to look or am i expecting too much and it is as simple as you are Virgin and you move to Mclaren?

Thanks

Yeah pretty much, the email only says when the deadline for accepting it is, not anything else. It did show salary, no. driver and objectives in F1 2010, but for some reason they took that out for 2011.