XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > F1 2011

Old 04-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #1621 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Threnzy

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Fairness goes out the window with 2011 cars, so im not bothered about that. They can make up their minds after testing but I still think those guys will be best off in the Redbull and Mclaren.

Btw I want the Lotus or the Virgin! The HRT is ugly!

Edit: I cant test now, im about to go out . Can we make a time tonight?
Threnzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #1622 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Voxsilentii

Quote:
Originally Posted by balding4forest View Post
it was your fault mate i was infront and you turn into the chicane when i was on the the racing line and you touched me and spun me so i don't know if u know the rules or not but it is th car behinds fault if you hit the car infront so do me a favour mate read the rules again
you stupid or somethin? I was on the side next to you before the corner
Voxsilentii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #1623 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnzy View Post
Fairness goes out the window with 2011 cars, so im not bothered about that. They can make up their minds after testing but I still think those guys will be best off in the Redbull and Mclaren.

Btw I want the Lotus or the Virgin! The HRT is ugly!

Edit: I cant test now, im about to go out . Can we make a time tonight?
I'm only going to be on the PS3 until after 4.30 And I don't really have time after that
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #1624 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I'm happy with the Merc to HRT. I think we should have a qualifying after this sunday at Abu Dhabi, with these teams, as we'll know who's fast etc etc. Then in the break, we should do a few races which are effectively test sessions.

PS3T F1 League v5 Runner Up Be a perv and follow me on twitter!

iamQmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #1625 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamQmai1 View Post
I'm happy with the Merc to HRT. I think we should have a qualifying after this sunday at Abu Dhabi, with these teams, as we'll know who's fast etc etc. Then in the break, we should do a few races which are effectively test sessions.
Nah, I'd rather set up a testing race after Brazil, Just before V3.5 starts.
Or if we do it then, we should do Brazil. A bit of early practice.

Last edited by sevenpanda; 04-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.
sevenpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #1626 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenpanda View Post
Nah, I'd rather set up a testing race after Brazil, Just before V3.5 starts.
Or if we do it then, we should do Brazil. A bit of early practice.
Not doing a 100% on Brazil if we are doing practice after!

The current season will finish properly, then we'll have a few weeks to practice and get drivers/teams sorted before making a schedule for the mini league.
Leicester_Lad_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #1627 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Just done a few races with ketch using 2011 performance and to be brutally honest im still not happy about it. We had a great battle going but I just had no answer in the key overtaking zones such was the speed advantage between the cars. I was 2.5 seconds slower per lap in the 2011 toro rosso than I am in the online "equal" equivalent. I would have had to drive perfect laps the whole race to have won.

In the end the gap was under a second so in effect it made the racing closer, but I dont see why I have to penalise myself by over 2 seconds a lap in order to still not win in the end, no disrespect to you ketch, there are loads of people on here who are faster than me too.

I think the bottom line for me is the fact that I dont know how well I performed because of the speed differential between the cars. The race finished and im none the wiser. Then what happens if someone is slow at a particular given track, are they to be given the right to have the fastest car in order to mix it up a bit?

Sorry if this sounds a bit like sour grapes but that is what it is I suppose. Its not even remotely fair.
incredible-bulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #1628 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leicester_Lad_93 View Post
Not doing a 100% on Brazil if we are doing practice after!

The current season will finish properly, then we'll have a few weeks to practice and get drivers/teams sorted before making a schedule for the mini league.
I meant like a week or two after or something, 6:30 for that session (obvs will change to 7 hopefully for V3.5). I don't want to do it after races because I probably won't feel like it (tbh a full race of being rubbish is enough for me lol)
Old 04-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #1629 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

If I can't have my sexy Sauber, can I have my pretty Pagey? Only messing, but Pagey and I wanna be team mates!!!!!! Right Page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie9000000 View Post
Yea, you can gain alot by going wide at turn 1, but like another corner in a previous race, if everyone does it, no advantage gained ...
I won't be doing it so I don't expect anyone else to. Of course it might happen accidentally, but I'm unlikely to do it more than three times at most throughout the whole GP.

I pretty much never get more than half a dozen warnings, if any at all.

I certainly won't use it for a flying lap in quali.

Btw, I vote for Valencia and Monaco (can I vote for two? ).

[ PSN_TL | PLAYFIRE | ETYE | ]

GTA Stats. Refresh to see more!

Last edited by Robaldinio; 04-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Robaldinio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #1630 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robaldinio View Post
If I can't have my sexy Sauber, can I have my pretty Pagey? Only messing, but Pagey and I wanna be team mates!!!!!! Right Page?

I won't be doing it so I don't expect anyone else to. Of course it might happen accidentally, but I'm unlikely to do it more than three times at most throughout the whole GP.

I pretty much never get more than half a dozen warnings, if any at all.

I certainly won't use it for a flying lap in quali.

Btw, I vote for Valencia and Monaco (can I vote for two? ).
For corner cutting I only get half a dozen warnings if not less, but I always seem to cut the exact same corner (by accident obviously), that's why I get a lot of penalties. I hardly ever get penalties on the day, but in practice races I get like 40s penalties lol.
What are we voting for lol. The races for the mini league? If so I already did that