XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > F1 2011

Old 03-27-2012, 04:59 AM   #1261 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie9000000 View Post
And Bulk, I think that was me that made you go off track, I went down the inside of the chicane to get passed you, thought I was far enough ahead of you, until we touched, you came back at me coming up to turn 1, I went defensive and we touched in turn 1, making us both go off track, I came off worse by spinning, I'm taking all responsibility for that incident.
Its ok mate, I know you was quick and that made you eager to pass me. Also it is difficult to make a clean pass around Suzuka.

As for the Championship. Since I joined the league there have been 4 races. I have only finished 1 of them, didn't start another, crashed out in another and disconnected from the last one. I don't have much to play for in terms of my own position. 14th or 15th is possible if I can get some solid points, but I think my biggest impact might be to affect other peoples championships.

To be honest though, I would just be happy to enjoy racing against people and if I pick up points, I pick up points. Ive changed my router setup and altered some ps3 settings. Im hoping that sorts out my d/c problem. Ive not had a d/c since (touches wood).
incredible-bulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #1262 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamQmai1 View Post
I would like to aim for 4th in the championship, but Vox is too far ahead. I'll settle for 5th, although, i like to be ambitious.

PS. Vox, will you never show up until i have passed you in the standings?
Vox is 4th? He always finished dead last in F1 2010. I always lapped him. F1 2011 is so weird..
I was always good for a podium whole season long in F1 2010 but now I seemed to have switched places with Vox.

Ill do some proper practice for this weekend in case you guys dont have a full grid.

Sorry I spun you Jamie.
The same happened to me near the end.
I was on the outside of Robaldinho in the same corner and then he hit me hard, I just kept it out of the wall

PS. I nearly got lapped by Threnzy. Matter of inches. I knew it was him behind me in the last couple of laps so I was pushing as hard as I could to stay ahead. (I couldn't get that humiliated )
warlord9883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #1263 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Threnzy

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

If you guys are going to practice this week try and let me know .
Im usually around just not on my ps3.
Threnzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #1264 (permalink)

Ive had a bit of practice with ketch this afternoon but nobody else has showed. Im up for some more much needed practice, so if anybody is doing a session, send me an invite (even if im not online at the time). Cheers.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #1265 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Threnzy

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5

How bouts we arrange a practice for 4pm (GMT) today?
Ill set one up at that time and invite anyone who shows up.
Threnzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #1266 (permalink)

Sounds good to me.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #1267 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission

As i said on Sunday, i always get fucked up in the race if i practice. I'm going to do a few laps on Saturday, get used to the track and just race on Sunday. Its what i did for Hungary through to Monza. So it should work (you see, i'm stupidstitious. Dont ask why)

PS3T F1 League v5 Runner Up Be a perv and follow me on twitter!

iamQmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #1268 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible View Post
Its ok mate, I know you was quick and that made you eager to pass me. Also it is difficult to make a clean pass around Suzuka.

As for the Championship. Since I joined the league there have been 4 races. I have only finished 1 of them, didn't start another, crashed out in another and disconnected from the last one. I don't have much to play for in terms of my own position. 14th or 15th is possible if I can get some solid points, but I think my biggest impact might be to affect other peoples championships.

To be honest though, I would just be happy to enjoy racing against people and if I pick up points, I pick up points. Ive changed my router setup and altered some ps3 settings. Im hoping that sorts out my d/c problem. Ive not had a d/c since (touches wood).
It's official. I'm useless at Korea. *sighs*
Practiced with Bulk and Warlord, my terrible driving probably caused Bulk to spin. Sorry mate. But well I did only have half a setup.

Tbh, there's 5 races left isn't there? So my aim realistically is to get to 100 points. I'm on 72, so I need 28 to get there. That works out nicely at 6 points a race for 2 then 8 for 2, so I can get there with 1 race left. Hopefully.
I'll aim for 8th now. If I hadn't have been so terrible in Spain up until Spa I might have been able to finish higher. So yeah, 8th is my target.

Last edited by sevenpanda; 03-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.
sevenpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #1269 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnzy View Post
How bouts we arrange a practice for 4pm (GMT) today?
Ill set one up at that time and invite anyone who shows up.
I'll be there.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #1270 (permalink)

Nah you're alright mate I keep spinning all by myself round this one. As soon as my tyres are gone I cant put down the power without spinning. Im contemplating not qualifying for this, even though with a decent lap I could probably be in the hunt for 4th or 5th position. I don't want to have to 4 stop. Oh and I literally smashed into warlord twice today in two separate races so my apologies for that.