XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > F1 2011

Old 03-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #1221 (permalink)

im gonna reserve myself 4 the nxt league
Old 03-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #1222 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Hopefully in F1 2012 CM will allow more human players in an online session.

There's no need to reserve a position for yourselves, last season's and this season's members will get priority for next year.

Leicester City FC and Playstation. Nuff Said.
Leicester_Lad_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #1223 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Threnzy

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Im hoping for a replay feature for online next year, thats what would be perfect for leagues and I dont understand how its not implemented.

Would be great to have a good look at incidents in the race and also to create a good montage of the race afterwards. Its nice to see Ketch's POV but for alot of the video there isnt much going on while there is some great battles going on in the rest of the field.
Threnzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #1224 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Put in alot of practice, dropped down to a 1:26:4 on primes. Bring it on Q xD
Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #1225 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnzy View Post
Put in alot of practice, dropped down to a 1:26:4 on primes. Bring it on Q xD
Another reason why a race replay would be great, spectating you and robbing your racing lines/braking points etc

With that time I think you will easily be fastest. I've raced with Q and Balding this week, both are quick but 1:27s are the quickest I've seen from either of them.

Leicester City FC and Playstation. Nuff Said.
Leicester_Lad_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #1226 (permalink)

Its a really on the edge lap though, I think I can easily set something in the low 1:27's. But to set that time again will risk corner cuts or mistakes.

You also really have to play in manual to grab these sort of times.

Last edited by Threnzy; 03-24-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #1227 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Im hoping for a replay feature for online next year, thats what would be perfect for leagues and I dont understand how its not implemented.

Would be great to have a good look at incidents in the race and also to create a good montage of the race afterwards. Its nice to see Ketch's POV but for alot of the video there isnt much going on while there is some great battles going on in the rest of the field.
Well the problem with the race replay offline is that you can only focus on yourself. I mean, do you guys remember F1 CE? Now that was a good replay system. Please add exactly that to next year's game please Codies!

And other than 10 laps in a HRT and practice with LL, Stevo etc yesterday, I haven't had much of it tbh.
Btw my crash 5 laps in was due to my set-up which caused the car to be unstable on the straights, well that's what I think it was anyway. Stevo was 2s behind me when it happened so he saw it all It happened round 130R (learned the name of that corner from last year)

Edit: Just did another practice 20% race with LL and Ketch, LL won by 13.4s, Ketch was about a minute behind after spinning off then knocking me off the track (you were still spinning so it wasn't your fault) LL got the FL of 1:28.0, I got a 1:29.1 on the options. Great race for me

PS3T F1 League v5 Results

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by sevenpanda; 03-24-2012 at 04:36 PM.
sevenpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #1228 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leicester_Lad_93 View Post
Another reason why a race replay would be great, spectating you and robbing your racing lines/braking points etc

With that time I think you will easily be fastest. I've raced with Q and Balding this week, both are quick but 1:27s are the quickest I've seen from either of them.
I got a 1 26 8

I am consistantly getting atleast low 27's. Clearly this race will be going to whoever gets luck on the day

I can see this one being down to strategy, or down to how good i can start..

iamQmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #1229 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Its a really on the edge lap though, I think I can easily set something in the low 1:27's. But to set that time again will risk corner cuts or mistakes.

You also really have to play in manual to grab these sort of times.
If we have another season on 2011, I'm definitely going to tackle it with manual. Traction control is the only aide that I truly depend on, lol.

[ PSN_TL | PLAYFIRE | ETYE | ]

GTA Stats. Refresh to see more!
Robaldinio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #1230 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leicester_Lad_93 View Post

11. Dust-storm72 - Renault
Another member!

PS3T F1 League v5 Results

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
sevenpanda is offline   Reply With Quote