TUNED TO PERFECTION (Bronze) problem

deadcow17

I'am having problem unlocking "TUNED TO PERFECTION (Bronze)" tried to follow your tips on this site and tried it several times, i dont know what am i doing wrong. is it ok if someone could help me or try to explain to me or to anyone who are also having this same problem can u pls help me or explain how to unlock this trophy ... it say that its a bronze trophy.... still dont get it why is it so damn hard pls help

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did this in Career, every race has all these Pre-Events, Practice and the Qualifying sections.

I selected the first Qualifying Session, which took me to the Garage, there, under tuning I changed a random thing by 1% and the hit Drive, got the best time, back to Garage via Pause Menu and in Garage select to End Driving or whatever the quit out option is called.

This ends your run for this part of the Qualifying, so on the the 2nd Qualifying Session, beat the time, quit out, enter the last Qualifying Session (the one where only 10 drivers are left) beat the time and the trophy pops when you End Driving from the Garage as long as you had the best time in that 3rd and final Qualifying Session.

Hope this is clear enough, if you have AI set to easy under options you can drive very casually and still beat the times by 10 seconds