Learning to fly

Reinzwijn

Is IT possible to do after you beat al THE gold timers?

No i don't think it is. When i was writing the guide I went back in to doublecheck if you could get a bronze medal for unassisted again and i couldn't. I already had the trophy though. This is why I put in the guide to get Unassisted first and i may switch the wording to make it "missable".

I would suggest getting all other trophies then clearing your game data and getting unassisted then.

Confirmed missable if you complete all on gold you will not be able to do this trophy, What i would do though is finish all other trophies then reset data then nip back onto Monaco and get the medal on there as they are very generous with time on that track you could grind your way round the barriers and still get a gold.

• 4 months later...
Confirmed missable if you complete all on gold you will not be able to do this trophy, What i would do though is finish all other trophies then reset data then nip back onto Monaco and get the medal on there as they are very generous with time on that track you could grind your way round the barriers and still get a gold.

I did this and beat the ghost, and didn't get any trophy. What is the time I need to beat?

Everything is off, and gears are manual.