Timed To Perfection Trophy

Lightsp33d1987

I have got the Timed to Perfection trophy now i found out what i were doing wrong, With PS3 and 360 versions of the game you tap DRS and then when you brake it turns it off but with the PS Vita version you actually have to hold down the DRS button which is actually stupid to be honest as you shouldn't have to, So i have beat all tracks without trouble now after finding out about DRS.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/971/Lightsp33d1987.png

DRS = Drag Reduction System means on the straights hold the DRS button down and you will gain extra speed, Also for the times you need to beat the times set in the top left the top one is your best time the one below will be the time needed for either bronze, silver or gold depending how quick you were the lap before also once your time is better than you need to beat it means you have done well enough for gold medal.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone give me any tips to do these? I have a gold medal on 2 tracks and I can't seem to get past bronze or silver on the others, I hold down the square button (I'm using control setup 'B') on the straightaways, but I'm always a couple seconds off the gold time. This is starting to get a little maddening :p

Can someone give me any tips to do these? I have a gold medal on 2 tracks and I can't seem to get past bronze or silver on the others, I hold down the square button (I'm using control setup 'B') on the straightaways, but I'm always a couple seconds off the gold time. This is starting to get a little maddening :p

First thing never use default settings as they seem a little slow make sure you always have 100% oversteer and always knock about 20-30% off the speed, So if say Silverstone default is 100% speed make it about 70% and that will give you quicker acceleration but lower top speed.

I've tried now for days and I've only got gold on 10 of the 19 tracks I'm a good 2.5 seconds off on the 9 tracks I've tried changing the set up of the car and still not making any difference this trophy will stop me from getting platinum

I've tried now for days and I've only got gold on 10 of the 19 tracks I'm a good 2.5 seconds off on the 9 tracks I've tried changing the set up of the car and still not making any difference this trophy will stop me from getting platinum

Ok are you using all the Kers at once on the longest straight on each track and also holding DRS down on every straight as that will gain you couple of seconds?

I'm using DRS on every straight and also I've tried changing when I use kers if i can't get a good lap time I try using it in different places, I've been able to do 2 more tracks the ones I can't get gold on are Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Montreal, Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka and Yas Marina I just can't get the balance of the car right for these tracks

Can anyone who has this trophy remember there car set up as I tried 40 laps now on Spa with different set up tried changing aerodynamics, balance, gears, suspension even tried changing Tyre pressures and nothing works I always use DRS and Kers and no matter what I'm always at least 2 seconds off gold I need to complete 7 more tracks its killing me

When you say speed was it Aerodynamics or Gears? I can only find speed with these and what driver did you use?

I used Lewis Hamilton for all time trials and i meant gears on the first page where it says acceleration at the left and top speed at the right, The max i used on any track was 73% and Monaco and Singapore i used 7% and oversteer at 100% on all tracks so apart from gears and oversteer i didn't change any other settings hope this helps a bit.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/174712.png

OK thanks for the tips I've been using Vettel on all time trials I'll change driver, changing the set up does help me go faster but I think its the way I'm driving I also noticed I was over using DRS hopefully ill be able to do them soon

Thank you for all you tips and help with this trophy Lightsp33d1987 I have have just got this trophy and probably would not of managed it without your tips, changing the speed really did help, I just need to get the trophy for win 8 championships now for Platinum

Thank you for all you tips and help with this trophy Lightsp33d1987 I have have just got this trophy and probably would not of managed it without your tips, changing the speed really did help, I just need to get the trophy for win 8 championships now for Platinum

Your more than welcome mate and for 8 championships its not that much of a grind just set it up easy 3 laps and don't qualiy by end of each lap you will go from 24th to 1st.

When I was doing this trophy I found that steering assist was extremely useful. Having that turned on, plus changing the gears more towards acceleration as suggested by Lightspeed I managed to do the majority of time trials in 1 lap by a couple of seconds or more.

The only tracks that I struggled on were Istanbul, Suzuka and Yas Marina.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I'm guessing you were doing these times with all driver aids off?

(if so I'll pass on the plat).

If its with aids on I'll give it a blast.

Thanks

you can do it with driving aids on, but there isn't really a big difference in driving with driver aids on or off. I'am only a second a lap faster with driving aids on. The times are rather easy to beat, on some tracks I am 10 seconds faster then the gold time.

im having trouble with this as well hum and ive used hamilton and vettel at the recommended settings does this have some thing to do with me being on automatic if so let me know

Ok i used Hamilton for all time trials using automatic gearbox so that is fine but always change oversteer to 100% and depending on track lower the Top speed of the gearbox by about 25% so if say the track default is 100% for top speed change it to 75%, Oversteer and Gearbox is the only 2 settings you need to change for time trials.