ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 2 weeks later...

2 from me. The fact that you can do everything on easy makes this game very simple. The worst part is grinding out the 8 seasons, but after you have done the first season qualifying on pole in every race for the remaining 7 seasons you can just skip qualifying and jump straight into the race. It only takes around an hour to complete a season this way and the AI offers no competition whatsoever even starting 24th each race.

The game isn't that great, I'm glad I only rented it. Hopefully the next Vita F1 game will be ported from the console version.

Bumping my rating up to a 3 just because of a few tricky time trials. Still very easy, but the worst part is definitely grinding out 8 seasons. You can do this as 3 lap races on easy without qualifying, but it's still 456 laps required. Just a bit mind numbing by the end. Not in anyway difficult, just a bit of a drag.

It took me 22 hours to plat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is easily a 9/10 for sure.......I just checked my time and it took me 23 hours 22 minutes just to complete all the challenges, gold time trials, and 1 qualify race in a season. I still have 8 seasons to go so basically it will be a 40 hour game probably.....

The people who voted a 3 or 4...you lie out of your ass. That is like voting a 2 or 3 on little deviants. The rule of thumb here is not voting on that 80% of the trophies on this game are easy as hell. The time trials took me 12-14 hours alone. The time trials trophy is what makes this game damn near impossible. I have 167,000GS on my xbox and quite a few hard plats on my vita. I have played my fair share of games to know what is easy and what is not. I am not voting that high based on the amount of time I played, but rather the amount of time just to get that one trophy because of how difficult it was. I don't care how good you are at racing games....this game was HARD ...and not a 3 as initially stated in the trophy guide which I think should be changed. I understand it is OPINIONS only but cmon. I got fooled big time by thinking this would be an easy game to plat.

EDIT- 40 HOURS AND 1 MIN AND I GOT MY PLAT!

Edited by knoxville363

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a 3 as well. Nothing too hard really and i'm not even that good at racing games. I'm not lying out of my ass either as an above poster seems to automatically assume, this game really just isn't hard at all and comparing this to the the Little Deviants plat is way off. I guess his talents are just not for this game...

This game is easily a 9/10 for sure.......I just checked my time and it took me 23 hours 22 minutes just to complete all the challenges, gold time trials, and 1 qualify race in a season. I still have 8 seasons to go so basically it will be a 40 hour game probably.....

The people who voted a 3 or 4...you lie out of your ass. That is like voting a 2 or 3 on little deviants. The rule of thumb here is not voting on that 80% of the trophies on this game are easy as hell. The time trials took me 12-14 hours alone. The time trials trophy is what makes this game damn near impossible. I have 167,000GS on my xbox and quite a few hard plats on my vita. I have played my fair share of games to know what is easy and what is not. I am not voting that high based on the amount of time I played, but rather the amount of time just to get that one trophy because of how difficult it was. I don't care how good you are at racing games....this game was HARD ...and not a 3 as initially stated in the trophy guide which I think should be changed. I understand it is OPINIONS only but cmon. I got fooled big time by thinking this would be an easy game to plat.

EDIT- 40 HOURS AND 1 MIN AND I GOT MY PLAT!

Dude you have problems long easy plats like this does not make it a 9 lol, I think the trophy guide is fair 3/10 as it's easy and from what i seen people make the TT hard on themselves because they don't know how to use KERS & DRS properly i did over half of the TT with Gold before i even knew i had to hold DRS down, Once i knew i had to hold it down unlike the console versions the TT were a breeze.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...