PS3T F1 League v3

Leicester_Lad_93

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2592/ps3tf1.png

I'm gonna keep it short and simple. A bunch of us on here had a very enjoyable league going for F1 2010... so why not do the same for F1 2011?

***We are no longer taking new racers as we are nearing the end of the season, please sign up for next years League when F1 2012 is released!***

- We will do a full season of 50% races on every track, with qualifying, and record our points as we all aim to achieve the Drivers Championship. Since the cars are all equal unlike in real F1, and for simplicity's sake, I won't include a Constructor's Championship. No one cared about it in F1 2010 either. This time it's all about individual glory!

- All assists will be allowed except for Braking assist (which is downright dangerous).

- This is not a proper professional league, but it is a must that you race fairly and as cleanly as possible, otherwise you will get given penalties/kicked out. We want a competitive league, but with collisions and arguments kept to a minimum.

- Races will be on a Sunday evening at 6:30pm. From now on, at 6:30 if there are people online and not in the lobby we will wait till they are in. If there is no one online then we will start. From Silverstone onwards, there will be no more restarts. So I advise getting online at about 6:20 and getting in the lobby sharpish

- There will be 16 positions for sign up (as that's the max you can have in any one race) and 4 reserve positions. Please put your PS3T username, your PS3 ID, and the car you want. Positions will be reserved initially for ex-members of the PS3T League of F1 2010. Please don't sign up unless you are committed enough to attend virtually every week.

Edited by Leicester_Lad_93

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. leicester_lad_93 - Lotus

2. Threnzy - Mercedes

3. Voxsilentii - Williams

4. Stevokidda - Ferrari

5. Sevenpanda - McLaren

6. Smallville_kyle - Red Bull

7. balding4forest - Force India

8. Scottybags - McLaren

9. Pagey_80 (P4G3Y-YIDARMY) - Mercedes

10. EmilyKetch (JamesHuntTheShunt) - Red Bull

11. Dust-storm72 - Renault

12. iamQmai (iamQmai1) - HRT

13. Robaldinio - Sauber

14. jamie9000000 - Virgin

15. Brrnout - Renault

16. incredible-bulk (incredible) - Torro Rosso

Reserves:

1. John_G94

3. Perql

4. N4thySNip3dU (nathy1370)

5. ImStylinOnYaBro

6. Warlord9883

7. AaronJay - Ferrari

PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE & RESULTS:

Practice - Catalunya - Sunday 26th November 2011 - Pole: Threnzy - Winner: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: LL93

Week 1 - Australia - Sunday 4th December - Pole: Threnzy - Winner: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Balding

Week 2 - Malaysia - Sunday 11th December - Pole: Threnzy - Winner: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Vox

Week 3 - China - Sunday 18th December - Pole: Threnzy - Winner: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 4 - Turkey - Sunday 8th January 2012 - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 5 - Spain - Sunday 15th January - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Remco - Fastest Lap: Remco

Week 6 - Monoco - Sunday 22nd January - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Balding - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 7 - Canada - Sunday 29th January - Pole: Remco - Win: Remco - Fastest Lap: Remco

Week 8 - Europe - Sunday 5th February - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 9 - Britain - Sunday 12 February - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Remco

Week 10 - Germany - Sunday 19th February - Pole: Balding - Win: Balding - Fastest Lap: LL93

Week 11 - Hungary - Sunday 26th February - Pole: Remco - Win: Q - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 12 - Belgium - Sunday 4th March - Pole: Jamie - Win: Stevo - Fastest Lap: Q

Week 13 - Italy - Sunday 11th March - Pole: Q - Win: Q - Fastest Lap: Jamie

Week 14 - Singapore - Sunday 18th March - Pole: Q - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Vox

Week 15 - Japan - Sunday 25th March - Pole: Threnzy - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Threnzy

Week 16 - South Korea - Sunday 1st April - Pole: Vox - Win: Threnzy - Fastest Lap: Q

Week 17 - India - Sunday 8th April - Pole: Q - Win: Q - Fastest Lap: Balding

Week 18 - Abu Dhabi - Sunday 15th April - Pole: Q - Win: LL93 - Fastest Lap: Balding

Week 19 - Brazil - Sunday 22nd April - Pole: Vox - Win: Dust - FL: Dust

Banned

CHAMPIONSHIP:

Drivers:

1. (G) Threnzy - 347

2. (S) balding4forest - 248

3. (B) leicester_lad_93 - 218

4. iamQmai - 137

5. Voxsilentii - 136

6. littleremco01 - 128

7. Stevokidda - 106 (Stevo ahead on race wins)

8. Sevenpanda - 106

9. Smallville_kyle - 86

10. Jamie900000 - 57

12. Warlord9882 - 56

11. EmilyKetch - 51

13. Robaldino - 45

14. incredible_bulk - 34

15. Pagey_80 - 33

16. Dust-storm72 - 25

17. Scottybaggs - 22

18. N4thySNip3du - 8

19. Brrnout - 8

20. Perql - 6

21. AaronJay - 1

**Last updated 22nd April 20:57 (After Brazil)**

Banned

PENALTIES

- All penalties given by the CPU stand. If you feel you have got a penalty unjustly then talk to me at the end of the race so we can decide if it should stand.

Time penalties given after the race will be as such:

- 10 Seconds for Dangerous Driving that negatively impacts an opponents race

- 30 Seconds for Dangerous Driving that ends an opponents race.

- DSQ for Deliberate Dangerous Driving in an attempt to purposely damage or crash out an opponent.

End of Season Driver Awards

Awarded by looking at stats:

This is my grid box - On pole the most times - Threnzy

Hey buddy, give someone else a chance! - Most race wins - Threnzy

Is it a bird, is it a plane? - Set the most fastest laps - Threnzy

Best of the rest - The runner up in the 3 above awards - Q

Voted for by members:

Mr. Consistent - He always seems to finish in the points - Threnzy

The Gentleman - He is always clean and fair when attacking and defending - LL/Bulk/Threnzy/Q all tied!

Mr. Crash - The DNF King - Jamie

Pushing the Boundaries - The time penalty magnet - Balding

Zero to Hero - The most improved driver - LL

What?? Puncture?? - The unluckiest driver - Stevo

$%#! You! - This driver could be cleaner! - Remco

Fernando is faster than you! - The most gratious backmarker - Ketch

The comedian - Funniest racer over the headset - Brrnout

Rookie of the year award - The best driver who wasn't with us on F1 2010 - Balding.

Drive of the Season - The best individual performance in a race - Stevo (Spa)

Nice to see we're doing this league again. I'd like Toro Rosso again if possible.

For the times, can we start the races at about 5.30/6 like we did last year?

EDIT- Threnzy, is the thing about Renaults and STR's being slow on equal online true? I might change teams if it is.

Edited by sevenpanda

EDIT- Threnzy, is the thing about Renaults and STR's being slow on equal online true? I might change teams if it is.

I havent confirmed it myself, Ive just seen on other leagues that theyve been banning Renault and STR because of it. Theyre not actually slower, its just that they behave differently and so if you go into a a practice offline say on Red Bull and create a setup there and then try and use that setup online in one of those teams you wont get the same performance. You have to alter your setup specifically for them unlike all the other teams where 1 setup fits all.

I havent confirmed it myself, Ive just seen on other leagues that theyve been banning Renault and STR because of it. Theyre not actually slower, its just that they behave differently and so if you go into a a practice offline say on Red Bull and create a setup there and then try and use that setup online in one of those teams you wont get the same performance. You have to alter your setup specifically for them unlike all the other teams where 1 setup fits all.

OK. Shouldn't take me too long to work out a setup for it.

Edited by sevenpanda