Junk Collector Challenge

devilish47

I just discovered that for the Junk Collector Challenge during the story mode if you shoot just 1 shot from your SMG then walk over a fallen foes SMG you pick up just one bullet and it counts as one point toward junk collector and collection agent. This is especially good for those of us who dont use a lot of ammo and therefore do not pick up much ammo.

I know you need to do 30 challenges in one interval for a trophy so I was just posting a quick way to get these done.

Edited by devilish47

Yeah, I've been using this one for a good while, thought it was no explaination needed, but good tip nonetheless.

Another good one is:

Throw a flash grenade at an enemy/enemies, and while they are blinded, go behind them and melee them.

It's good for the "Et tu brute? 2,000 pts

and "Indecent exposure: 2,500 pts

two birds, one stone.

Yeah, I've been using this one for a good while, thought it was no explaination needed, but good tip nonetheless.

Another good one is:

Throw a flash grenade at an enemy/enemies, and while they are blinded, go behind them and melee them.

It's good for the "Et tu brute? 2,000 pts

and "Indecent exposure: 2,500 pts

two birds, one stone.

Nice, I always have troble with Et tu brute!!

No problem.. Now if we could figure out a fool proof way to get 20 kills in a row without getting hit, then we'll be onto something lol

Interval 3 is ideal for the 10/20 without being hit and 50/100 without retrying. Most of the enemies are melee and charge you, they also have the suicide vest guys and only a few places with the knife throwers. Then at the very end you'll have some ATC troops to kill. I managed a lot of challenges there and did not die (on INSANE). Interval 3 is a very nice points hunting ground.

Interval 3 is ideal for the 10/20 without being hit and 50/100 without retrying. Most of the enemies are melee and charge you, they also have the suicide vest guys and only a few places with the knife throwers. Then at the very end you'll have some ATC troops to kill. I managed a lot of challenges there and did not die (on INSANE). Interval 3 is a very nice points hunting ground.

Very nice! I can't believe I didn't think about all the numerous enemies that DON'T shoot at you lol!

Damn, what was I thinking. Thanks for the enlightening post:applause:

Very nice! I can't believe I didn't think about all the numerous enemies that DON'T shoot at you lol!

Damn, what was I thinking. Thanks for the enlightening post:applause:

Yup that's what I was thinking. Interval 6 is also good but not as promising. You get the shotgun and then the monsters attack you, if you can dodge in the close quarters it's another easy 10/20. It is harder though because it's close quarters and the monsters move faster then the psychos. Once you reach the midway point of Interval 3 you're in a turkey shoot.

Yup that's what I was thinking. Interval 6 is also good but not as promising. You get the shotgun and then the monsters attack you, if you can dodge in the close quarters it's another easy 10/20. It is harder though because it's close quarters and the monsters move faster then the psychos. Once you reach the midway point of Interval 3 you're in a turkey shoot.

Hmm. I'm thinking this will be a bit easier with Fettel. His force choke move works from pretty damn far away..

This one is deff the toughest of the challenges. Just got to find the best place to do it though. Looks like Interval 3 is going to be the best bet..

Another cool little way to make some extra points on SP is the "SLideshot" challenge for 2,500 points, plus multiple others at once.

This can be done anywhere you are close to an enemy. Just go into slo-mo and slide AWAY from the enemy. The reason for this is most enemies tend to die after a slid kick. This will ensure that they live to gun down.

Once you get back up (while in slo-mo) headshot him. Don't worry, the challenge says immediately, but you have plenty of time to aim and headshot him, especially in slo-mo. You don't have to actually hit him with the slide kick for this to count, just shoot him while comeing out of one.

You get credit towards these challenges:

slo-mo kill

headshot kill

Slideshot

Pistol/SMG/ETC weapon kill

all in one move.