Is this game worth it?

How is this game? I read some reviews and it sounds like I'd like it, and I heard the story is good so I was wondering if I should pick it up. But I'm quite particular about my trophy percentage and I know it would annoy me if I were not able to get the online ones!

I was wondering, is there a dedicated group boosting these trophies at the moment? This forum seems pretty quiet, so I wondered if there is actually anyone playing online at this point - I doubt I'd be able to get these legit any more. I'm no stranger to investing time in games as I have the Far Cry 2 platinum, but I want to know - is the single player good enough to warrant about 150 hours of multiplayer? Am I likely to be able to get the online trophies at this point, or is multiplayer really that much of a ghost town?

Thanks

Edited by flamingice

Legit is near impossible, the last time I was on I could only find 3 games with about 2-3 people in each lobby. The best way to boost this is to find someone that has the Project Platinum Chat Room and take it from there. You can forget about 150hrs, it's more like double that now as the servers are near deserted. The minimum number of people you can start a match with is 4 but the more people you add, the worst the servers get. The servers can be so bad that just shooting your gun or blowing something up will crash them.

From what little I've played of Story mode it seems decent enough though it's easy to get lost in the maze of corridors. The story DLC is meant to be a waste of time as it only lasts about 3hrs and that's for both playthroughs. Don't waste your money and bandwidth on the map packs as no-one plays them.

• 2 weeks later...

Decent stroyline, although i prefer fear1. If you can stand going back and forth(thats how we boost) for about 250hours (150 hours is too optimistic), by all means get it.

The online is still available, but playing it legit? just forget about it, too low score and nobody plays legit anymore. The boosting team is still active i think. Best time to boost would be around 9pm-4am gmt i think.