FEAR 2: boosting scorelist

LoWiCe

Ok so while i was boosting this game with others i started writing down scores and at the end when i had enough data i calculated the average scores you should be able to get with the amount of boosters.

But first of all, you really need to be smooth and fluent, that way you'll get maximum scores everytime. So it is really helpful if you have some good boosters on your side and train the others to become that good.

Ok the scorelist now xxx(#), xxx is the amount of points for each person and # amount of boosters. At the end of the game you multiply your score with 7 and you'll have the amount of xp, so 400points = 2800xp.

And for the fun of it i'll add the highest scores i've had/seen between {xxx}, these scores are rare and possible with good boosters who know the drill :)

-->325(4) --- {337}

-->337(5) --- {352}

-->369(6) --- {409}

-->379(7) --- {405}

-->411(8) --- {430}

-->415(9) --- {428}

-->430(10) --- {449}

-->431(11) --- {446}

-->438(12) --- {452}

-->444(13) --- {460}

-->456(14) --- {485}

Games with 15 or 16 boosters are rather rare and they tend to give lower scores than with 14 boosters. That's probably due too the fact that the area is too small to hold 16 players so half of the time people are blocking each other.

Oh and i want to thank these guys: Jungalist_, XxBlacknightxX, scottalfiecaz, SzczepanTDi, Thirdechelon, iTzCdub740, Slym, CrashSlayer2698, SierraDelta86, bboy-chris, Canonigo7, AsukaCry, DarkMerio, kA0tr0niCz, Jay1987DE, snuttleo, GABESA, doom48, Nillee_, a3069namebke, Kfyatec, BKFF, Denny85, ntahla, chris-claire-jil, leo1989 and indav and all others from the chat.

LoWiCe

Edited by LoWiCe

Indeed with 10players is already very good, but if you are with a group of good and experienced boosters like i was for almost 85% of the games it works also very good with 12 to 14 boosters. It really helps when you boost with a same group cause after a while everybody knows where the others stand to boost, this makes blocking each other to occur less. But i repeat, being smooth and fluent and having a group of good boosters is what it takes to get the maximum out of each game.

LoWiCe

Thanks for mentioning me LoWiCe!

It's how less steps did you need to back and forth IMO... It's very crucial when you're the recapturing side since each recapturing will get you 9 points while the neutralize side will only get a solitary point, my advice is to look bottom and set a reference point, you'll know that you're in the zone when the zone indicator is flashing (maybe I need to snap a few pics)...

Edited by ntahla

@ntahla: yeah if everything goes smooth you should get 9points/recapture and 1point/neutralize. And indeed everybody should leave and enter the capzone at the right time. I mentionned it multiple times in the chat that you can see it if you're in the zone when the green light is flashing. I even told them that you need less place and so less blocking of each other if you just crouch on the border in and out the capzone. Some of the experienced boosters do this too, but the new ones tend to run straight too the "radardevice" in middle of the point :) .

LoWiCe

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Just bumping my old thread so all active boosters can see it and have an indication of how the scores can be for a game.

Too all boosters good luck with getting this trophy, I know it's very timeconsuming but you'll get there eventually.