Need help with Shopaholic trophy, please!!!

Allan_BR

Sorry but there's nothing you can do about it unless you buy an American edition of the game to go with the American DLC, which will likely be very expensive considering where you are :(. The saves from your R4 copy of the game won't work with the American one so it depends on how badly you want this Platinum, if it was me I'd give up and sell it.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

Yeah, I agree with you, Sony doesn't wanna to make the Brazilian PSN. I HATE this.

What?! That's fu**ed up!!!:wtf: So if you buy a game in Brazil you'll never, EVER, be able to buy dlcs for it (unless you buy another version I mean)?!:shock: I didn't know that... I feel sorry for all of you Brazilians.:| Well done, Sony...:thumbsdown:

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi guys, I'm a brazillian too and now we have a PSN Store; But SONY put only Eyepet & Friends items in store; I wanna know if is possible attain the trophy by downloading these items? Anyone knows? I've already platinum Eyepet & Friends and I wanna buy these first one; If I buy these, can I platinum??? I should buy American Region (R1)??? My main account is addressed of Brazil;

Can anyone help me with those doubts?

Thanks a lot,

Fabio.

If you have a friend that has this game then go to the store via the in-game link and if the items appear then great you can get the (P) but if they don't appear then you're stuffed and the (P) is un-obtainable. Also, just buying an American copy of the game game won't do it, you need a US account to go with it else all that will happen is the game will try to connect to something that isn't there and error on you.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo and added extra info.

• 1 month later...

In Hungary we got PSN store finaly but there is a low content right now and only 1 item for Eye Pet and its the Move edition upgrade. My question is if i buy an original Eye pet and download the upgrade it is work for the trophy or i need to download item only to trigger the trophy?