EyePet Move Upgrade - Prize Bonanza Glitched Trophy

bunnyho

I think i've come across a glitch that could affect people like myself who originally owned EyePet (magic card edition) and upgraded by downloading the Move Edition update.

Basically on my Magic Card EyePet i did the day challenges past day 3 and up to day 6 but found it too hard and never played it until Move came out last week.

So i'm playing Move EyePet now and got Gold on all the challenges and i'm cleaning up now with the other trophies and i come across the Gold Trophy 'Prize Bonanza' which needs all the prizes to be unlocked.

Here's the problem, all the prizes that were unlocked from Magic Card EyePet are locked in Move Edition but they can be unlocked in Move Edition just by replaying the day challenges

BUT

on Day 3, Challenge 'Let's Draw' i got Gold in Magic Card EyePet which unlocks the prize of Turtle Outfit however in Move Edition my save says its not unlocked, simple enough right? just re-do the challenge? Wrong

Because on both editions of EyePet, once you do that challenge you can't re-do it and its padlocked

so i'm screwed, i can't get that turtle outfit for the 'Prize Bonanza' Trophy that you get from doing Day 3 Challenge 'Let's Draw'

The only alternative i see is to restart the ENTIRE game from scratch on Move

anyone else come across this problem or has a fix for it?

Edited by bunnyho

nope, re-installing the game data didn't fix it

Sorry i have to change my previous thing. It does work a bit. Check your prizes, look whats not unlocked, check its criteria, do that challenge as 1st position. Nothing will come on screen but if you go back to prizes, that prize would have unlocked with a star next to it.

My problem now is that 1 prize requires to play - Lets Draw challenge and the challenge itself is locked for me. Got no idea what to do there! I hate developers spoiling such a great MOVE patch for the game.

Sorry i have to change my previous thing. It does work a bit. Check your prizes, look whats not unlocked, check its criteria, do that challenge as 1st position. Nothing will come on screen but if you go back to prizes, that prize would have unlocked with a star next to it.

My problem now is that 1 prize requires to play - Lets Draw challenge and the challenge itself is locked for me. Got no idea what to do there! I hate developers spoiling such a great MOVE patch for the game.

thats the only one that i can't get the prize for which relates to challenges and is the subject of my first post, all the other prizes i need to do involve fishing/flying/treadmill/passing reports in general normal play, which i can do whenever but i don't see the point of doing them now wasting my time if i know it'll mean nothing if 'lets draw' stays padlocked and un-replayable

i'm resorting to starting a new save and see if it unlocks normally from scratch :mad:

Edited by bunnyho

thats the only one that i can't get the prize for which relates to challenges and is the subject of my first post, all the other prizes i need to do involve fishing/flying/treadmill/passing reports in general normal play, which i can do whenever but i don't see the point of doing them now wasting my time if i know it'll mean nothing if 'lets draw' stays padlocked and un-replayable

i'm resorting to starting a new save and see if it unlocks normally from scratch :mad:

am trying to do all sketchbook and challenge related prizes to see if that lets draw unlocks...

Edit: Just an update - doing the whole sketchbook didnt unlock the lets draw turtle outfit...so it seems like its starting all over again with this eyepet. I cant believe it!

Edited by Dhiraj1

well i've just started a brand new save from scratch on Move Edition and i've just done the Day 3 Challenge 'Lets Draw' and yes afterdoing it you do get the turtle costume but it padlocks the challenge after you've done it making it unplayable which creates the problem everyone else including me has come across

so i guess thats a good thing the costume prize unlocks in a new save, but not good news for my old save

oh well after a solid 5 hours playing this from scratch on a new save i've got gold on all the challenges for all 15 days (with a little help from putting the clock forward lol) :p now all i need now is to find the remaining prizes

6 flying, 6 gardening, 4 fishing, 6 treadmilling and 27 :eek: pet reports to go.....

lol i wonder if i'll ever complete this before they patch it/find a workaround for my old save :think:

Edited by bunnyho

• 2 weeks later...

@bunnyho (or anyone with 100% on move edition)

I'm still missing 1 prize with no description of how to get it but seeing as you've already completed it 100% could you tell me what the prize is inbetween 'zebra + blackwood' and 'green camouflage + blackwood'? (third from the right, fourth from the bottom full row)

This glitch is doing my head in :p, thanks in advance.

@bunnyho (or anyone with 100% on move edition)

I'm still missing 1 prize with no description of how to get it but seeing as you've already completed it 100% could you tell me what the prize is inbetween 'zebra + blackwood' and 'green camouflage + blackwood'? (third from the right, fourth from the bottom full row)

This glitch is doing my head in :p, thanks in advance.

i need this one too, help me please...

im having the same problem only need this n a few pet report prizes for platinum aswell, such a pity because the move has made this game a lot more enjoyable to play :(

guys, at least the game isnt alll that hard, restarting may suck, but itll be a fast playthrough since you already beat it...youll knw the fstest route.

No worries, I found the missing prize! (well Mimicrob messaged me when he found it so the gratitude goes to him/her).

It's the cardboard + newspaper material, not to mistaken it for the newspaper + cardboard you can also get :p. It's on 'You're It!' on the day 4 pet programme, luckily everyone else is missing the same prize.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I thought I had the same problem as had done day 3 on old card type game and the after getting move controller etc started playing again but when I checked the turtle outfit was still in MY STUFF, and got all the trophies for 15 days complete and gold status on all challenges. anyway restarted again from day 1 with new pet and after doing the day 3 challenge and getting gold it padlocked itself. So people should check in my stuff that they have the turtle outfit they may be surprised.......

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I too am hving problems with my eyepet move eddition.

I cant do the day three lets draw challenge. I have tried countless times and it wont work. I draw the picture, fit it in the box and the red things wont go green! :| sometimes, one or two of them will change but never all. can anyone help? i think im going crazy over it!!!! :francis:

• 2 weeks later...