Pet Panic-trophy

Woozayaya

Hey guys!

I have a problem with the "Pet Panic"-trophy which is unlocked when you wake your pet with fright and then put it back to sleep within 40seconds.

For me, this trophy is impossible to get. I've timed my tries and I get around 41 seconds on the tries when I really do it perfectly.

Does anybody have any kind of suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Got this one on my first try. Luck? Maybe. As with most challenges, a good contrast between your hands and the background is the key to success. I'm actually holding a piece of white paper in my hands on these challenges (the background is wooden). The camera recognizes the paper way better, than my hands.

I on the other hand got problems getting the "shower in 60 seconds"-trophy. Does anyone know, when the timer for this starts and ends? I timed a few tries and i would say, that i made it in 60 seconds, but the trophy won't unlock. :think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstly i just let him sleep, then when he was dreaming i just woke him up with fear (clap a floor or clap your hands), after this i stay still and started really slow to make him sleep, after he yawns i just stay still and he was dreaming again. Poped up with a first try.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...