Fish Fascination Trophy

arch_angelus

Just got platinum, first on site to get it i think. But i workedout the problem with this trophy. When you first unlock the fishing game you have to play the challenge to unlock it in your outside area, the challenge requires to catch 4 fish then photogragh them it also registers the fish you catch in your prize menu but it does NOT add them to your actual aquarium you need to re capture the four fish you catch in the challenge and add them to your aquarium in fish set found in your outside menu.

(P)1st to platinum pet(P)

Thanks man, didnt think i would like the game but a mate talked me into it and it was a surprise hit for me, enjoyed the game from beginning to platinum. If you need any help mate just drop me a message either here or through psn i should be able to remember where the prizes u might need are.

would just like to say i also have the game and would love to see guide or best strategy for the day to day tasks as i have nearly done them all apart from a few im stuck on when i turn it on i will list them and hopefully sumone on here can help .....

just checked and have noted my problems im stuck with plz check day to day problems thread hoefully sum1 can help

Edited by Will_84-K

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The only fish missing in my aquarium is the hammerhead shark even though i unlocked it in the challenge. So i set the date to Sunday afternoon because that's the time the hammerhead shark appears, and finally i got the trophy.

The trophy is not glitched, there are just some fish only appears on certain days so it's best to remember every fish in your aquarium.