The servers are closing (for real this time) on March 29th 2018

djhmetfan2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's the only online one, but yes it probably will.

I believe they are pulling the items from the store which will cause the unachievable trophy

You don't actually need to buy anything, just downloading one of the free items is enough :).

Thanks for the responses. I'll make sure to start up my copy in the next few days as soon as Vo1cl returns my PS eye back to me :p

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that this (P) is actually unobtainable now? I ask because 2 people have got the online trophy for this in the last 48hrs and their profiles don't look suspicious :think:. EDIT: A 3rd person has now got the trophy but unlike the previous two people, this account looks dodgy as hell.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Can anyone confirm that this (P) is actually unobtainable now? I ask because 2 people have got the online trophy for this in the last 48hrs and their profiles don't look suspicious :think:.

I can try maybe Tomorrow or Thursday to check but since you need to play the game for 20 to 30 minutes before you can access the store I cant promise anything

Couldn't someone just access the PS Store from the XMB to see if the Eyepet items are still listed? Because if they are still there, maybe it means it's possible to get the trophy still? :think:

I've already sold my copy of the game so I can't confirm about getting it in-game, but I'll check the PS Store tomorrow when I go on next and see if they are still listed.

I couldn't see any add ons listed on the online store. I'd presume it's the same for the in game store. At least I already got this trophy back to 2011 so I'll need not worry.

EDIT- I may have discovered something. I poked further into the online ps store, clicked on eyepet disc only and when I scrolled down it showed add ons, i clicked view all and it shows all of the released items for the game. I'd suggest getting the ones you want as well as the free and paid ones before Sony completely remove them. Just click see all on this page - Here is the link - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/eyepet/cid=EP9000-BCES00483_00-DISCONLYPARENT00?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ps%20store&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

If the trophy requires using the in game store then someone will need to check if they're still there

Edited by Collector Detector

I couldn't see any add ons listed on the online store. I'd presume it's the same for the in game store. At least I already got this trophy back to 2011 so I'll need not worry.

EDIT- I may have discovered something. I poked further into the online ps store, clicked on eyepet disc only and when I scrolled down it showed add ons, i clicked view all and it shows all of the released items for the game. I'd suggest getting the ones you want as well as the free and paid ones before Sony completely remove them. Just click see all on this page - Here is the link - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/eyepet/cid=EP9000-BCES00483_00-DISCONLYPARENT00?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ps%20store&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

If the trophy requires using the in game store then someone will need to check if they're still there

You have to download something via the in-game store as the trophy won't pop if you use the XMB or Webstores.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
The servers closed down about an hour ago, thus the Platinum is now unobtainable :(.
That's sad. I gave this game a real try, it just wouldn't work for me. I had pretty good lighting and space to play and yet that camera wouldn't work like I needed it to. I used a different account to see if I could get the trophies. Got stuck on day 2 where you do the picture with your pet. No matter the lighting, the blue arrow icon kept spinning. I got all the way down to the ground and the eyepet wouldn't react, the camera wouldn't acknowledge me, nothing.

I decided not to add a difficult game with a finicky camera. I really see no reason to shut down a server that's rarely used that gets you one trophy. They could have let it go.

• 5 years later...