Bubble Madness HELP Please!

CaptainCole89

I've looked all over the internet and it seems I am the only person having trouble with this challenge. The only thing I found was a video where someone was using a completely different bubble monkey then the one I have. According to the prize guide you get a bubble monkey upgrade when you do the flying disk challenge which I have done (gold level) but my bubble monkey still does not look like the one in the video I saw. My bubble monkey involves holding the motion control trigger and moving the monkey. The one in the video I found was a stationary monkey and you press his head to create bubbles. Is this one of the secret prizes or something? I do not see it on the prize guide and I have done every challenge on every day at gold level except this one. Please help.

EDIT: I guess the stationary bubble monkey is not the monkey you get when you have the motion controller version of the game. I did not even know there was a way to play without a motion control. Anyways, does anyone have any tips on doing this challenge with the motion control bubble monkey? All I have found is move the control slowly for big bubbles, but all my pet does is pop them, even the big ones i'm actually able to get. Very frustrating.

Edited by CaptainCole89

The video you're talking about is from the old Magic Card version of the game which is no longer available. Try this tip from the .com Guide:

Bubble Madness: This is another camera challenge. For this you have to use the bubble monkey and make a really big bubble. Get your camera out and wait for the eyepet to jump inside the bubble. Once he/she does this take the picture and you will get the day 6 trophy.

I think you have to get the bubble to certain height before your pet will jump in but it's so long since I last played this that I can't remember for certain :(.

• 2 months later...