• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 8 months later...

I put 16-20 hours. I logged about 8 hours one day, and another 6-7 today to get the plat. Wasn't too bad, but having to turn off the game to switch the clock ahead took the most time. Hence why my in-game time was like 14 hours, but the loading and clock switching adds a lot of time to the plat.

• 1 year later...

Took around 15 hours. Even if you reset the time on the ps system that really doesn't affect the time it takes you to play the actual game, just less spread out vs taking almost a month. Short tracking this game by manually resetting date and time adds maybe 30 minutes overall to your plat run.

Edited by CasualJohn

• 1 year later...

Difficulty 5

Estimated time 16-20h

EDIT March15th2018: Apparently, the platinum is waaaaay easier with the move controller. So use it instead of the stupid card from the beginning and you'll have a better experience! I did not try it myself, but my friend said so. Stupid me :(

I don't recommend this game! "Eyepet and Friends" was a fun and easy and fast platinum. This one is not fun, not easy, due to poor controls and terrible camera functioning and not fast.

- You can change dates on the ps3 otherwise this takes 30-40 days.

- I retried all of the tasks as often until I got gold on them before moving on

- FOR GARDENING (HIDDEN) PRIZES: Wipe your whole garden clean, dig 8 holes, close your garden menu, re-open your garden menu, dig 8 holes, ...

Apart from the trophy guide I used these links. Hope they help! :)

Edited by servus99