Guaranteed way to get Shopaholic trophy for the None-PS Store accounts

RedBirdiii

Sorry don't bother with this.. this method doesn't work.. Sorry again

It was only a theory that just don't work..

A 100% working workaround to get Shopaholic trophy for the accounts that don't have a PlayStation Store.

I got the Shopaholic trophy, although my main account that I use on my PS3 is a Bahraini PSN account. This method should work flawlessly on any account that doesn't have a PlayStation Store. Just follow the steps.

Important Note: You may have to use another PS3 that doesn't have your main PSN account which lacks the trophy needed or you can use your PS3, but you'll have to delete that account. Anyway, if you decided to delete the account on your PS3, backup your saves beforehand.

Here is how to get the Shopaholic trophy:

1. First, use a PS3 that doesn't have the PSN account we want to unlock the trophy with. Either by using another PS3, or your PS3 by deleting the account that you want to unlock the trophy with.

2. Create an account in your PS3 using the XMB:

To create a new user, select (Create New User) under (Users), and then enter a user name or use the default one 'User 1'

3. Log in to your newly created account.

4. Go to (Game) and select 'PlayStation Store' which is under (Game) menu. We don't want the other icon of the 'PlayStation Store' which is under (PlayStation Network) just yet.

5. Once 'PlayStation Store' icon is selected. You'll be given a screen to select which country to show its PlayStation Store and to enter your date of birth. I chose 'UK' for the country, because my Eyepet game is region 2, and I entered my date of birth. The date of birth should be of an adult.

6. Check now the 'PlayStation Store' which is under (PlayStation Network) and you'll see that you can enter to the 'PlayStation Store' of the selected country.

7. Now start the game Eyepet. Play the First Day so that you can access the ingame Eyepet Store. Go to the icon 'Eyepet Store' and download a free item to get the 'Shopaholic trophy'.

8. After getting the trophy, quit the game.

9. Now it's time to enter your main PSN account information into the account that has the trophy:

- Select (Sign Up for PlayStation®Network) under (PlayStation®Network).

- From the screen that is displayed, select [use an Existing Account].

- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation. When the association of the account with the User has been completed, the (Sign In) icon will be displayed and the User can sign in to PlayStation®Network using the existing account.

10. Now after signing in, sync the trophies with the server to add the Shopaholic trophy to your Eyepet trophy set. This step might take a long time if have a big trophy list, but don't worry.

11. Finally you got the trophy!! :applause: :dance:

That's all. I hope this makes everyone happy now.. Happy gaming everyone..

Final Important Notice:

If Shopaholic trophy is your last trophy in the list to get the Platinum, you might need to start the Eyepet game after you finish the trophies sync. That makes the game sees that you have all the trophies and give you the last one, the Platinum.

Edited by RedBirdiii