Cleaning up gardening and Airplane Prizes

JeFFro

So I have 3 airplane and 3 gardening prizes (including the final cookie flavor) I have been playing in two or three hour sessions. Changing the date every 20 minutes or so to the next day, and I still can't get the remaining prizes to pop up. So frustrating. I just want my plat. Any advise before I strangle my eyepet?

• 1 month later...

It is sad, but I have decided to give up on this game. I wasted a weekend with two separate 3 hour sessions with not one prize popping up. I wonder if it is glitched because I sped up the calandar to obtain the prize reports trophy....not sure. Guess this one will be an 89% game even though I deserve that plat as much as anyone.

The final prizes are annoying, but you just have to keep at it. I will say that if you are past getting the pet report prizes, don't mess with the clock.

Your prizes will come, just keep plugging away and be patient. It'll fee like forever, but it'll pay off.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I'm (actually my kids are) playing the threadmill and garden for hours, over and over, but final prizes don't show up. Is this glitched?

Treadmill - I've found that, assuming you don't get taken down, there is a secret treasure box appearance every time you play the treadmill. Common appearances are at the end of summer, mid/end of autumn, and mid winter. You need 6-7 packages from the treadmill, so this will take awhile, but at least it's less sporatic than fishing and gardening. Oh... save yourself some pain. DO NOT CLAP to make him jump - use the Move button. I only learned this was an option during my last run-through. My hands were blood red.

Gardening - start with an empty garden. Dig 8 holes, then tidy up (do not plant anything). Instantly reload the garden, dig 8 more holes. Rinse and repeat. Took about 15-20 tries to get all gardening packages.

Fishing - no tips here. This took me quite a lot of time to farm the fishing packages.

Model Plane - why? Why this cursed grind? I haven't found any tactics to increase drop rate, but generally a package will drop approximately every 10-15 minutes. Personally, I just flew in circles holding approximately constant altitude. So boring.

Edited by MrMinderbinder

• 1 year later...
Treadmill - I've found that, assuming you don't get taken down, there is a secret treasure box appearance every time you play the treadmill. Common appearances are at the end of summer, mid/end of autumn, and mid winter. You need 6-7 packages from the treadmill, so this will take awhile, but at least it's less sporatic than fishing and gardening. Oh... save yourself some pain. DO NOT CLAP to make him jump - use the Move button. I only learned this was an option during my last run-through. My hands were blood red.

Gardening - start with an empty garden. Dig 8 holes, then tidy up (do not plant anything). Instantly reload the garden, dig 8 more holes. Rinse and repeat. Took about 15-20 tries to get all gardening packages.

Fishing - no tips here. This took me quite a lot of time to farm the fishing packages.

Model Plane - why? Why this cursed grind? I haven't found any tactics to increase drop rate, but generally a package will drop approximately every 10-15 minutes. Personally, I just flew in circles holding approximately constant altitude. So boring.

I know I'm quoting a post from 2 years ago, but those tips you listed really helped Minderbinder!

I found out about using the :move: instead of noise for fishing and treadmill accidentally, but I was glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play the game late night without waking someone up lol.