XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-23-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
JeFFro

Default Cleaning up gardening and Airplane Prizes

So I have 3 airplane and 3 gardening prizes (including the final cookie flavor) I have been playing in two or three hour sessions. Changing the date every 20 minutes or so to the next day, and I still can't get the remaining prizes to pop up. So frustrating. I just want my plat. Any advise before I strangle my eyepet?
Old 04-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
Wedge19

Send a message via MSN to Wedge19

Just keep on playing each thing. With the plane, do all the stuff (Follow the bird, rainbows,balloons, etc.) It will show up eventually. Gardening- Just keep digging, planting, digging, planting. You will get them eventually.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
JeFFro

It is sad, but I have decided to give up on this game. I wasted a weekend with two separate 3 hour sessions with not one prize popping up. I wonder if it is glitched because I sped up the calandar to obtain the prize reports trophy....not sure. Guess this one will be an 89% game even though I deserve that plat as much as anyone.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #4
ThatArtGuy

The final prizes are annoying, but you just have to keep at it. I will say that if you are past getting the pet report prizes, don't mess with the clock.

Your prizes will come, just keep plugging away and be patient. It'll fee like forever, but it'll pay off.
ThatArtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #5
Pladnor

Angry This game drives me crazy

I'm (actually my kids are) playing the threadmill and garden for hours, over and over, but final prizes don't show up. Is this glitched?
Pladnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
JeFFro

I hung up this game over a year ago. Stuck at 89%. I am sure it's glitched. Too bad.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #7
MrMinderbinder

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pladnor View Post
I'm (actually my kids are) playing the threadmill and garden for hours, over and over, but final prizes don't show up. Is this glitched?
Treadmill - I've found that, assuming you don't get taken down, there is a secret treasure box appearance every time you play the treadmill. Common appearances are at the end of summer, mid/end of autumn, and mid winter. You need 6-7 packages from the treadmill, so this will take awhile, but at least it's less sporatic than fishing and gardening. Oh... save yourself some pain. DO NOT CLAP to make him jump - use the Move button. I only learned this was an option during my last run-through. My hands were blood red.

Gardening - start with an empty garden. Dig 8 holes, then tidy up (do not plant anything). Instantly reload the garden, dig 8 more holes. Rinse and repeat. Took about 15-20 tries to get all gardening packages.

Fishing - no tips here. This took me quite a lot of time to farm the fishing packages.

Model Plane - why? Why this cursed grind? I haven't found any tactics to increase drop rate, but generally a package will drop approximately every 10-15 minutes. Personally, I just flew in circles holding approximately constant altitude. So boring.

Last edited by MrMinderbinder; 08-26-2013 at 03:14 PM.
MrMinderbinder is offline   Reply With Quote