XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > E (PS3) > EyePet & Friends

Old 12-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Bubo17 Send a message via AIM to Bubo17 Send a message via MSN to Bubo17 Send a message via Yahoo to Bubo17 Send a message via Skype™ to Bubo17
Thumbs up !TIP! - Tokens - Collectormaniac & Shopaholic

Hey guys,

I just thought about posting my tip about getting fast tokens. As you might know you have to buy everything in the game for getting the gold trophy and also wear every clothing in the game to get another gold trophy. To buy all the things you have to get more than 50K tokens. ( It's just a number from my head, IDK the number of tokens needed in whole game ) But there's a way how to boost it - draw UFOs.

Yep, it's that easy.

Go Main Menu > Creativity Centre > Toy Factory > UFOs > First UFO in the top left corner

There you can draw only a simple small line and it will count, just see my video - Fast Token Guide - I made that one quickly while writing this one so...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nzBqnvEVPbI

You can simply get 1,000 Tokens in 1 minute if you're good. So one hour ( pretty time consuming ) of collecting tokens and drawing UFOs and then another hour buying all the stuff in game.

Enjoy!

I might do a complete guide in few days ... ;-)

Last edited by Bubo17; 01-02-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Bubo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

This is really useful, thank you!!! *^_^*
Shyvah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:25 AM   #3 (permalink)

Seems to work just fine without having to draw anything manually. Just use the auto-complete and voila...