!TIP! - Tokens - Collectormaniac & Shopaholic

Bubo17

Hey guys,

I just thought about posting my tip about getting fast tokens. As you might know you have to buy everything in the game for getting the gold trophy and also wear every clothing in the game to get another gold trophy. To buy all the things you have to get more than 50K tokens. ( It's just a number from my head, IDK the number of tokens needed in whole game ) But there's a way how to boost it - draw UFOs.

Yep, it's that easy.

Go Main Menu > Creativity Centre > Toy Factory > UFOs > First UFO in the top left corner

There you can draw only a simple small line and it will count, just see my video - Fast Token Guide - I made that one quickly while writing this one so...

You can simply get 1,000 Tokens in 1 minute if you're good. So one hour ( pretty time consuming ) of collecting tokens and drawing UFOs and then another hour buying all the stuff in game.

Enjoy!:dance:

I might do a complete guide in few days ... ;-):whistle:

Edited by Bubo17

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Seems to work just fine without having to draw anything manually. Just use the auto-complete and voila...

I second this... just click the auto-complete button TWICE, with just a 5 second wait between them... it's much more convenient if you ask me... BUT the bottom line here is using the UFO-draw method and for this I thank the OP for the idea.

Now the big question is if the trophy will glitch on you or not. I still have to do the collector BUT I do remember my two kids taking over the game from me when chores had to cut in... I hope they didn't buy anything while on coop-mode!

Edited by Naps