Rate the trophy difficulty...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.17

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a 2. Having to buy all of the items takes a while and in some cases, the items can be hidden very well.

Getting 1,000 pts in Space Tracer is the toughest trophy in the game. I somehow managed to get 500 pts on the 1st design which gave me plenty of room for error the rest of the way.

For some reason, Space Dash popped up earlier than it should have when I restarted after hitting the asteroid. Saviour trophy description is very deceiving since I only saw 4 types of aliens to rescue.

Overall, this is an easy platinum as long as you can put up with the crappy responsiveness of the PS Move controller.

• 2 weeks later...

This game was a pile of crap.

I'm tempted to give it a 2 because of all the boring chore of work you have to do.

Pretty much no actual playing. 80-90% of the time is spent on loading screens and loading menus and navigating them. around 5-10% is time spent on figuring out stuff the wannabe stephen fry LBP tutorial guy doesn't tell you that you actually need to know.

I gave it a 1. It's easy, very easy, and even if it is short, it really felt like it was very long because of how boring and repetitive what I had to do was. The games are really bad, because the people who made this game obviously don't know how to make move games.

Edited by MMDE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2/10 from me. Ironically, I didn't have ANY trouble at all with Star Tracer (got ~1200 points on my 2nd try) but a couple of the other mini-games - namely the coin collector one and the duck one - irritated me a bit due to the Move's unresponsiveness. That, and the "spend a couple hours to earn 63k coins, then spend ANOTHER couple hours SPENDING the damn coins!" grind was kinda ridiculous. :p Very boring, but a very achievable (P) that can be done in a day's time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1, very easy one day plat, but i agree, it is a boring long grind to get all the tokens you need and then to spend them, and some of the challenges were challenging. star tracer just takes time, go slowly in bursts. and the 3-d sucks, you pretty much have to be looking at it dead centre. wonder if they'll make a third one.

• 2 months later...

I almost want to give this a three, but I guess two is more appropriate. It's a grind to earn credits and it's worse spending them. There's times when you need to make ten button presses to unlock one clothing item. There are only a couple trophies that will give most people any trouble.

Not difficult, but it's a boring grind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2. It's basically trophies for "try and buy" everything the game has. Found the submarine minigames tricky since it maneuvers so badly.

It's a grind to earn credits and it's worse spending them. There's times when you need to make ten button presses to unlock one clothing item.

Quoted for truth - doesn't impact my difficulty vote, but worth pointing out to those picking this up. And the loading screens are worse than the first game (IMO).